I'm going 4/5.

Ordered:
Belltech -3" Leafs
Belltech - 2" Angled Blocks
Belltech -2" Spindles
Belltech -3-5" Drop Shocks for the Front
Belltech -2" Coils
Belltech Coil Spacer
Gabriel Rear Air Shocks (to carry loads in bed, with 5" drop in the back)

Going to get installed around the end of december/january. :booty:
:evilg:

Can't wait!

#9 ·
That's awomse BlueBlaster. I'm glad you decided to go with the 4/5 drop. It's gonna look good!! You'll have to PM me with pics as soon as you get it done!
Oh yeah, I didnt know you had a Dynomax Super Turbo, how you liking it?

#10 · (Edited)
Hey, Yes I did order basically everything from summit.

If you were to do the whole set up-with nitro drops in the rear too instead of air shocks the sub total would be around $580 maybe a little less.

I ordered my rear air shocks from JC Whitney.

I just got my exhaust done like a week or two ago. It's definitly a lot better sounding than stock...the muffler isn't broken in yet so we'll see how much louder it gets. It's not extremely loud, but you can definitly hear it in the cab and outside. Pretty decent grumble low end, tad rice top end but theres nothing you can do about it its a 4banger.

I'll post pics once I get it all done.
Thanks for the help awhile back with deciding on how low I should go! :burnout:

#12 ·
Sounds like you're doing it right..Only thing I'll say is maybe you
should of waited on the exhaust until you dropped it. I didn't
and when I dropped mine the pipe over the rear hit and I'd
and everyone around me would hear a CLANG, CLANG..

I had to go have the both pipes aft the muff redone..PITA !!

#14 ·
Hey,
I should'nt have any muffler hitting issues since its dumped before the rear axle.
:werd:

As for the bump stops, both rears will be cut off at the frame, and the fronts will be trimmed down 1/2-3/4"

I'm not going to notch the shield because some people say it doesn't make noise. If it does, its no big deal to take off the wheel and do it. :shrug:

any tips on driving with a 4/5....

I will most definitly post pics!

#15 ·
Go slow, look for the smoothest part of the road... careful on steep inclines ( I got hung up once and had to back up and go a different way when I had a 4/5.

I couldn't take it myself when I had a 4/5 with all the tire rubbing and crossmember scraping on the road. I didn't have the belltech spacer in though so it was even lower on the driver's side. So I switched to a 3" front drop and no more probs. Good luck though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.