S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good place to buy an optima? My stocker is slowly going out and figured why not just upgrade now.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thanks I want an optima because I am familiar with them and it will match my Red truck.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ohhhh sorry my bad I thought you were suggesting them over optimas.
*edit* went to their site and couldnt find them?:dunno:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Saw a display of them in Advance Auto parts. Seem to be going mainstream so you might find them in most parts stores nowadays. Have a yellow top in the trunk of my old Camaro, five years old now and going strong. (knock on wood)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea I can get them locally but I was hoping to get a better price online.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
grndscrpr03 said:
Check into getting a stinger brand battery. I hear they are a better battery overall and they are red. So they would match your truck just as well. If you do want an optima though try checking out ebay for a good deal.
Yup. And if you have a stereo the optima has no warranty (well vary little) but a Stinger will. The stinger battery is smaller and better. Every battery (including Optima and Orbital) that one of my friends have replaced with a Stinger has been shown up by the stinger.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Check all your local battery shops, i got mine at Interstate, but i knew a guy working there so i got a hook up. Call around to find whos got the better price and go from there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts