S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Not for the spacer--- I don't know anything about the intakes for your Xtremes though, don't trust my word, just thought I'd follow up..

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Dude, don't get the spacer. They don't do jack sh!t on our motors. I've got one, and all I got was a cool whistling sound, but even that went away once I got my flowmaster. The Airraid intake is probably the best for the money, but since it's so simple you could probably make your own for cheaper. :thumbup:

·
2sl0w
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I got a little impatient and went ahead and bought them both lol. I put the spacer on (and i still hear it on my 40's series flowmaster, but not at full throttle) i noticed a little bit of added power, i definately think the spacer is worth the 90 bucks. The intake is soooo loud it is not even funny it sounds hella good and the flowmaster roars now. the truck is definately faster. Thanx for the info. Are pulleys worth it???

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Hey zYgoTe, for $90 there's no beating the spacer, even for the marginal power gain, it sounds awesome.. it's more of an accessory that happens to help power too... kinda like window stickers ;)
McBride2k1, good to hear it helped :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts