1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Custom Sonoma GT Long Box
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Shit's Weak
1,970 Posts
i wouldn't do it if i were you. i would save up for belltech parts and if you want a 3/4 drop, get 2 inch spindles and 1 inch coils for the front, and then either 4 inch block or 3 inch leaves and 1 inch blocks for the back. the reason is that your truck won't ride very well with just the coils. you will need drop shocks too. it will probably cost you around 800 usa for everything new from belltech. i used all belltech for my 5/6 drop and i couldn't be happier. good luck.

·
Custom Sonoma GT Long Box
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fair enough but I just want to lower it for this summer I plan to bag it next year I just cant afford till I am done school. Also I dont plan on daily driving it so maybe that changes the situation?

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
If you are just wanting something to lower your truck until the summer is over then I wouldn't go spending a great deal of money. However instead of getting Springtech I eould get DJM. You can get 3" coils and 4" blocks for about the same price as the one listed on ebay. Add another $120 for a set of Toxic Shocks and you'll have a lowered truck on a budget. Going with coils and blocks will make one rough ride, but if you are willing to take it until you bag your ride then go for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts