1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stepsides are Da Shiznit.
1,763 Posts

·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody have any advice. I've never had a sub don't know what to look for I just want a little bass without loosing any leg room.

·
Registered
443 Posts
My views on prefab boxes are expressed. if your worried about space id do a single custom ported 8. sa-8, dd1508 if your not worried about sq, cresendo makes an 8, few others seen the dd do a 134db and my 2 12s were at 135. don't underestimate on about true 500 watt mono

·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I've got to be honest I don't even know what any of that means. Is it code? :( I guess I need to do a little more research sorry I know nothing about car audio. I'm not looking for anything serious. I listen to mostly rock and country. I would like to spend about $400 for amp sub and box and lose no leg room I'm 6'3"

·
Registered
443 Posts
I've got to be honest I don't even know what any of that means. Is it code? I guess I need to do a little more research sorry I know nothing about car audio. I'm not looking for anything serious. I listen to mostly rock and country. I would like to spend about $400 for amp sub and box.
lol my bad db is measurement of sound. i think if you Google decibel it will have a better explanation. if you just want a bit of bass you might find some stuff craigslist

·
s-10 newbie
237 Posts
take a look at my sound system build thread ive had it for about a month and i love it does the job for what i want. i built the box myself to the required cubic feet the sub needs and lost no leg room. and like you when i started i knew nothing. did my research and asked questions on here and finally decided what i wanted. i did change my mind alot while figuring out what i wanted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts