S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Street Truck Builder
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking of taking my Xenon cover off already, Its only been on for 230 miles but I'm not sure I like the way it flows with the truck, any suggestions out there on an upgrade of a different front look? thanks!

·
Street Truck Builder
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
or the ss one maybe i d have to see a pic first

i think body kits are for hondas far as my opinion
thats what I'm thinking, but the price was right when I picked it up and it was new, so I figured what the hay.

·
Street Truck Builder
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
x a gillion or newer SS bc

How does the newer SS bumper cover fit, look on an xtreme? If its a good easy fit anyone want this one (Xenon)

·
now XTREME
1,888 Posts
How does the newer SS bumper cover fit, look on an xtreme? If its a good easy fit anyone want this one (Xenon)
i destroyed mine thats why i bought ur cracked xtreme....is this the truck the bumper cover was off of?

·
now XTREME
1,888 Posts

·
Street Truck Builder
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
i destroyed mine thats why i bought ur cracked xtreme....is this the truck the bumper cover was off of?
nope, came off the 00 red one, it was bagged, but I sold it a few weeks back to a new dragger HAHA it was his first. Now I just have the red and black ones and the 03 thats still in the garage, I might sell it soon too, I'm out of space again. Anyone got a pic of an x with the envoy bumper (sonoma front end), I'm getting that itch if it looks good. :)

·
51,327 Posts
doesn't match up to the sideskirts well at all...

at least in my opinion..

can't remember this guys screename, he used to be on here...crappy pic also, thats the only one i have off the top of my head.

·
Street Truck Builder
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
...ya...I can see what you mean... :( yet I cant help wonder what it would look like with the ends and bottom of the stock x air damn molded in....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts