S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mtx 8000 or Kicker Comp CVR 10" What do you think?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Have you done research on either of them? have you listened to either of them?

Do both of those, then let us know what YOU think...Research out specs on both of them, and find out which will work best for you.....Try to find both locally and have a listen to them, and figure out which one sounds best to YOU...

car audio is a VERY subjective hobby.....what one person likes, another person may not....

From MY experiences, I've found MTX to be quality audio equipment, albiet overpriced if you dont look in the right places, and sound pretty good...

Also from MY experiences, I haven't been too impressed with kicker, and always seem to find them to be way overpriced, for the most part...

That's just me though ;)

·
Registered
746 Posts
i'll be the oddball here then and say go with an edesigns 10k or 10o...or, if you're planning on spending a little, then the 10a

;)

·
Registered
806 Posts
x3ro said:
Have you done research on either of them? have you listened to either of them?

Do both of those, then let us know what YOU think...Research out specs on both of them, and find out which will work best for you.....Try to find both locally and have a listen to them, and figure out which one sounds best to YOU...

car audio is a VERY subjective hobby.....what one person likes, another person may not....

Finally someone that knows what their talking about. Both are good subwoofers, find people that have them and let your ears decide. Ive worked with both subs, I would say the 8000 has more sound quality, and gets loud. The kicker lacks a little sound quality, but in the proper box will outdo the 8000 in spl. IMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts