S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bass Junkie
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen to this one fellas..... I was in the process of putting Sea Foam through my system by way of the brake booster vacuume line. Anyways, I was spraying it with the straw attached mind you. Then before I knew it the straw was sucked into the line. I thought it just fell off, but I searched around and found nothing. So guys what do you think I should do? I looked down the throttle body...nothing. I thought hmmm maybe it is stuck in the line and more than likely at the 90 deg fitting on the manifold...nothing. So it was sucked all the way in. :cry: Any suggestions???

·
ZQ8 Sonoma Owner
91 Posts
Damn! Are you sure its not stuck in the line somewhere? You must have great vacuum then. I dont know what to say, Ive never had to deal with something like this! Are you sure it got sucked in, and didnt just fall on the ground? Better double check. Oh, and how was your "smokeshow" with the sea foam?

Greg G.:idea:

·
Bass Junkie
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah I checked around and found nothing. So far I haven't had any troubles. Idles fine. The smoke from spraying it into the vacuume line was light. But when I sprayed into the throttle body, that's when it really started to come out. I live in a condo complex and the garage is two stries. I am on the lower level. I smoked it out and had to go outside. Kinda funny. I ran the car city to city and Sea Foam really does a good job. It runs really smooth.

·
ZQ8 Sonoma Owner
91 Posts
Glad it worked for you, just hope that damn straw turns up!

Greg G.:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts