·
ANGRY BABY!
2,379 Posts
shit, looks like an AMC...?

i have no idea

·
Gone but not forgotten.
889 Posts
I'd say early 70s Vega wagon. My buddy had a 74 GT wagon with a 400 sb and a 9" ford rear, malibu spindles up front. I had an 80 Monza Spyder at the time also with a 400 and a four speed. Loved to race wise as$ed Mustangs.

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
whosbad said:
I'd say early 70s Vega wagon. My buddy had a 74 GT wagon with a 400 sb and a 9" ford rear, malibu spindles up front. I had an 80 Monza Spyder at the time also with a 400 and a four speed. Loved to race wise as$ed Mustangs.
Wha? What kind of engines did those have in 'em?

·
Gone but not forgotten.
889 Posts
Everything from a four banger to 305 s from the factory, well atleast in the Monzas. Also had the Buick 3.8 L V-6 which worked okay for the size of the cars.

·
Gone but not forgotten.
889 Posts
I have had 7 Monzas or their variants(Skyhawk,Sunbirds) but this was the best of the bunch. It started as a 3.8 v-6 with the 4 spd and the damn oil pump failed and i had to transplant the v8. Hardest parts were finding a 4 cyl bellhousing and all the clutch parts to fit, along with stealing the ps pump from another car. Worst part of the car was replacing the motor and tranny mounts every couple months, next on will have either solid mount or polys

Attachments

·
Mini Trucker For life
628 Posts
Have fun building that beast up man. let me know how it goes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts