S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
lays frame on 22's
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this on another site...

"Local kid decided that by buying $800 worth of suicidedoors.com bag parts, using a $100 walmart flux core welder, and never seeing a bagged truck before, makes him think he is a fabrication expert. His famous words (The frame bent up, but we pushed it back down, so it's all good now)! When the bed was on the truck, the top of the bed hit the cab, and the bottom had an 8" gap......None of the welds penetrated, and when he put 15psi in the bags, the upper bag bracket welds snapped. He also assumed on the notches, he doesnt have to weld but .5" long every 4". Notice the super thin piece of 1x1 tubing holding his notch to the frame rail.....Here's what happened when you have no friggin idea what you are doing"

·
Tuckin 29...... Inches...
718 Posts
Thats " GANGSTA " ... how much for one of those setups? ... I want mine painted red tho.... :rotf:

that there is the reason that if I see a bagged or juiced ride goin down the road, I stay away from them because it seems that EVERYONE has become an expert in suspension design.... there's people that are driving around everyday on shit similar to that.....

·
Baby Blue > Joo
709 Posts
holy shit.

Someone take his "welder" and his license away.

·
Banned
1,679 Posts
OMFG... wonder if this is the tool that jason had problems with the whole lawsuit deal.

I wish stupid people would give me their money to spend on my trucks instead of wasting an entire truck and bag parts.

I feel for the truck. Someone should steal it and backhalf this poor dime.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
i found a wholeseller that can get me the hook up on some jb weld and sheetmetal... you think i can open up a shop????

·
Tuckin 29...... Inches...
718 Posts
fiveinchbodydrop said:
i found a wholeseller that can get me the hook up on some jb weld and sheetmetal... you think i can open up a shop????
Dude ... i got a couple gallons of fiberglass and epoxy.... let me know, we can partner up... :rotf:

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
That's pretty bad. :(

·
just got laid
921 Posts
hey that kid's supposed to weld my notch on!!!!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Typical mini trucker.

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
I bet now every kid in town asks him where did you get your parts and when he says SuicideDoors 2 scenarios happen

A) he bad mouths them, cause he's a tool and has no idea it's his fault for doing a shitty job or

B) he tells them Sd.com and then noboby will buy there now cause they think it's the products' fault which obviously it isn't.

Either way it ain't good for business :(

1 - 20 of 130 Posts