S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
My mirror hates my sub
9,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of nowhere this lady in front of the women i hit slammed on her brakes for a yellow light, i tried stopping but just didn't have the room... slammed into the back of a caliber. In all the accidents i've seen on the site, i honestly don't think my frame horns are bent too badly, i am going to just try and get a new bumper and cover for it, new grille and see if the rest will straighten out close. i had to pry the hood over to get it to close but the drivers fender has always been off and touching the hood.

had my quad in the bed, the force of the spare tire did most of this

victim

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
Well that sucks.

The front of these beds seem really flimsy I've noticed.

This is a good excuse for a composite swap however!

·
LOOK AT MY NIPPLES!
3,743 Posts
That does suck. At least nothing else looks like it got messed up. The core support and frame horns are probably ok.
Hell, if I can recover from this,

you'll be fine.

Good luck!

·
My mirror hates my sub
9,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
officially totaled.. oh well, time for a full size

·
Tech Mod
30,700 Posts
^ Quitter....

buy back and rebuild!

·
SSRT-S10
1,136 Posts
shooot..., sell me the rims !!! LOL!! or I'll trades yaz other rims to go back in their place ...

If it was me.., I would buy it back and rebuild that baby....

·
LS10
745 Posts
Buy it back and sell it or part it out and make some money for the fullsize

·
My mirror hates my sub
9,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
already bought it back, plus got $1300 :D going to have the frame straightened and put a new bumper and grille on it.. drive it till the trans engine or rear end goes out and sell it. hell the tires only have about 8k on em, and the rims are in really good shape still, only took me 6 years or trading parts for parts to wind up with a set of them.

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
that sucks man glad to hear your gonna fix it. it didnt hurt the glove box did it? hahahahaha jk. i hadnt seen one of your posts in a long time figured id give you some crap. ive been looking for an excuse to go fullsize for a while, i love my s10 but if it got totalled out id probably just go fs. but for me if mine gets totalled i hope they hit it hard enough to not be repairable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts