S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
layin body!
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am gonna shave my door handles and was wonder what make is good for poppers, iv heard storys that some companys popper kits are shitty and will give me problems.... i know if u dont install them right they will give ya problems but if ya know whats good let it out.. thanks...

·
how low can you go
2,745 Posts
they both hit it on the noggin prolly the best 2 companies u can get them from ive had both with no problems

·
layin body!
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SoLowXtreme said:
eric just get whatever sd.com sells ....its gotta be good if jason sells it
thats what i figured he sales autoloc i checked it out the other day.. if jay is sellin anything its good enough for him....

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I have spal on my truck, very easy to install, no relay wiring required, most of the people in this forum will recomend them, BTW SD should sell spal kits too

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
dont get auto loc. i have a auto loc kit thats a 35 lb and it sucks. the eclip that keeps the plunger from coming all the way out has fallen off twice and it hasnt even seen the road yet. my friend got the spal, and its much nicer. has rubber boots on the plunger, and no relays to wire. much simpler and seems to work better.

·
layin body!
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
down2earths10 said:
dont get auto loc. i have a auto loc kit thats a 35 lb and it sucks. the eclip that keeps the plunger from coming all the way out has fallen off twice and it hasnt even seen the road yet. my friend got the spal, and its much nicer. has rubber boots on the plunger, and no relays to wire. much simpler and seems to work better.

cool man thanks for the info...

·
Banned
3,179 Posts
we have a bolt in kit for s10s....you might pay a few bucks more than other companies but you will save money and time on the install...

·
layin body!
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SINCALAPPAREL said:
we have a bolt in kit for s10s....you might pay a few bucks more than other companies but you will save money and time on the install...

WE as in AVS.... send me a link ill check it out!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts