S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its on ART in the pic. Got that ripped out and had Sportruck Specialties bag it with their new 6 link. VERY PHAT

Attachments

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Nice! I like the wheels! Intro Vista's?

·
Registered
5 Posts
NICE RIDE

HEY NICE TRUCK!!!!! WHAT KIND OF TONNEAU COVER IS THAT IT LOOKS REALLY NICE AND LOW PROFILE????? HOW MUCH DID IT COST YOU ALSO IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING???

THANKS

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bed cover

the bed cover is a snug top. i payed about 600 for it installed. the difference from this and the flush ones is that this one doesnt leak and it doesnt dent like the other ones.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wheels

yes those are Intro Vistas. 18s all the way around. getting 22's for the rear. will post new pics when i get my truck back from sportruck specialties. it will lay out and will be able to drag! selling my Air Ride Technologies Kit that is shown in the picture. Comes with everything you need including front shockwaves and rear bolt on four link. one 3 gallon tank and one 317 thomas comreesor with the 3/8 lines and fittings and solenoids. selling the whole kit for 1200 obo!!! kit cost me over 2700 so this is a steal!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I am in the market for a bag kit i cannot find the attached pic so if you could email it to me at [email protected], i am interested in buying.

·
Registered
201 Posts
sweet truck

Hi,
Were you having problems with the ART setup? Man you must be rollin' in some dough to do it over with another brand.
Jay

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got the hook ups

AIR RIDE TECHNOLOGES IS WEAK. TEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BAGS FOR TRUCKS. STICK TO HOT RODS

·
Icy S-10
54 Posts
:cool: :drinkhaha Nice truck, it kinda looks like mine:evilg: hey low_huh do you stay around Torrance or Carson? if you do we could problably meet sometime and problably make an S10 club here in the south bay. What do you think?

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
car club

yeah dude, live around seal beach/long beach area. i am actually rolling with the club No Sympathy soon but i would love to your truck. maybe you could get into the club. hit me up.

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
Hey low, do you have a picture of that 6 link, never heard of a 6 link for a S-10, I would like to see a picture because i need some ideas.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok

i will post them as soon as i get them scanned

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
Ok found out what it is..

It's basiclly a four link with two rear trailing bars with the bags mounted between them and the frame. I'll included the pics so it's easier to understand... Just another way of doing a lever setup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts