S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well here are some pics i just got developed from around halloween, heres my xtreme with 2 inch spindle and 3 inch coil and 3 inch block, with some 20x8.5 alba berthas. on 235/35/20. i had to use spacers on them because of the inner rub to set the rim out, i just borrowed them from one of my buddies to see what it was like to have the big chrome roller look, need less to say i gave them back and ordered some 18 inch kmc wingnuts, this is not my style, im a sport truck driver not a ghetto fabulous boy! xtreme21

and yes they rubbed like a *****!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres some mroe

Attachments

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one more!

Attachments

·
BLUEBYU
465 Posts
KMC's

I wanna see those wingnuts cause I almost ordered them for my Silverado.I ordered 17x8 Billet Specialties GTX-02's instead.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i havent got the wings yet, takes 6 weeks to get them!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i had some 17 inch eagle alloy 212s, but sold them and ordered 18 inch kmc wingnuts, i really dont know what brand tires they were, i will ask my budd when i see him . . . l8r

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
that is just to much wheel for me...reminds me of my hotwheels..

it doesn't look bad...I have seen alot worse...its just not for me...I'll stick with 17's and 18's for now.:confused: maybe if they were different style of wheel

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yup, "ghetto fabulous" about covers it. Oddly enough, I don't think it looks too bad with the drop.

-Chris

·
Registered
224 Posts
hmmm

I HATE front drive wheels. They remind me of paper plates or something. I don't mind 20'son the bck, so long as you are goin for a hotrod look, with a hotrod style wheel, but-well....um...front drive wheels are for gays.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts