S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6035 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's all here from Omaha or surrounding areas??

We need to all meet up sometime and introduce ourselves!

Steve

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm here again. A long Hiatus though.

I'm currenlty looking for someone to put a new roof on my truck. I think Im fresh outta luck though. I got cancer everywhere. Its tht only piece that is not new. Just slapped on some new Bilsteins the other day though!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for chiming in guys.

Ok, 2 people so far, who else? I know there's more than 3 people in this area here!

Steve

·
Registered
91 Posts
Last I saw your wife had a Prix?

I'll stop out and see whats up some night. You live out by Seville if I recall 7 months right?

I've done quite a bit to the truck since I last came around here. New starter, Cat, Ebrake, Tailgate, shocks and then some. Its overall in pretty good condition other than the roof rust.

I've even got some 17" goldies for the WRX, Yoko 245's, uppipe and reat section with a racing harness. I've overall blown a lot of money on the cars this year.

HIt me up sometime. I work DT so its a lug to get out west after 6.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WRXedUSA said:
Last I saw your wife had a Prix?

I'll stop out and see whats up some night. You live out by Seville if I recall 7 months right?

I've done quite a bit to the truck since I last came around here. New starter, Cat, Ebrake, Tailgate, shocks and then some. Its overall in pretty good condition other than the roof rust.

I've even got some 17" goldies for the WRX, Yoko 245's, uppipe and reat section with a racing harness. I've overall blown a lot of money on the cars this year.

HIt me up sometime. I work DT so its a lug to get out west after 6.
I used to have a GTP. My wife has a Bonneville now.

Yeah, I live out in Seville.

I should be outside mowing and working in the yard tonight. What does your truck look like?

Steve

·
The S-10 Scrub
417 Posts
Whats up, this is Seth from Lincoln. 96 S-10. A bunch of guys from 4 banger racing came down to stereowest last friday (8/8/03). There were about 50 very nice cars in the parking lot of stereowest, twin turbo supra, STI, lots of good stuff goin on. Then they all went out to 77th street to race :) Good times. Email me sometime if your from Lincoln if u wanna get some guys together and chill. Later

·
Foolish Noma
50 Posts
whats up guys I recently moved to LeMars Ia about a 2hr drive from Omaha and have been lookin for some mini truckers up here not many that I've seen and its starting to make me laugh that im the only person in this area that I've seen so far with a lowered truck but if a bunch of you guys wanna meet up some night I'll keep checkin up on here and see if I can make the drive lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
Has anyone in the Omaha area seen the Black SS w/ duals rolling around or the blue first gen that's lowered w/ a roll pan? We need to get these dudes on the forum, both real nice looking trucks. I used to always see the blue first gen on the way down Dodge in the mornings.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ajfrizz said:
Has anyone in the Omaha area seen the Black SS w/ duals rolling around or the blue first gen that's lowered w/ a roll pan? We need to get these dudes on the forum, both real nice looking trucks. I used to always see the blue first gen on the way down Dodge in the mornings.
I haven't seen either but I have seen a dark red reg cab Extreme stepbox running around west dodge. I can tell he has the V6 too because we've played on Dodge a couple times.

How about everyone post pics of their rides.

Steve

·
Registered
305 Posts
Camera works! Suspension is probably getting done within the next few weeks. I don't really know what do after that though...i'm thinking about getting rid of those damn mirrors.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ajfrizz said:
Any ideas on what to do next....
I think it would look good with some ZQ8 rims like my truck has.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, you don't see many around here. I'm sure mainly because we have winter. I've got a set of older 15" S-10 aluminum rims with snowtires mounted on them for winter use. With the combination of snow tires, G80 Axle and sandbags the little red bish gets around pretty decent.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good idea. I wish I didn't have to drive anything of mine in the winter but no luck. I'd really like to get rid of the bugshield and mudflaps but they put so much f*cking gravel down on the roads around here that I wouldn't have any paint left.

Btw, thanks.
:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 6035 Posts