S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to locate a copy of the old MTX Bass CD that was released by MTX Corp back in 1992. Anyone have it? (Some of you guys may not even be old enough to even remember it though, does that makes me an old geezer?)

The main track I am trying to find is called "Like This, Like That - Crank Em Up Remix"

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
probably be better off posting this on caraudio.com... i have some old ass bass outlaws and bass incorporated... remember that? lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Matt, I do remember that stuff. I am not on caraudio.com so I cant post there. LOL

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I am trying to locate a copy of the old MTX Bass CD that was released by MTX Corp back in 1992. Anyone have it? (Some of you guys may not even be old enough to even remember it though, does that makes me an old geezer?)

The main track I am trying to find is called "Like This, Like That - Crank Em Up Remix"
Have you tried searching a torrent site?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have an actual termpro dbdrag vol 11 disc i ordered direct from their site, was trying to find a bass cd that was around when elma gates was on top of the score board, it was called bronco bass but no one ever remembered it or had a copy if it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bump
Ok I see this has never been answered or closed out ?
For anyone still wondering the answer
It's MTX BASSZONE I , II , OR III .
All can now be found on YouTube. II in my opinion is the best. :)

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,690 Posts
Closed now....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.