S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks like u got a bit of power under the hood. U don't ever bottom out on the filter?

·
"rolling BareIsm"
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only in the snow and off roading, when it rains i suk in water like crazy, been working on a fender scoop to replace that set up. i made that intake in a Hooter parking lot, it cost $30.45.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
You really took PVC pipe and made an intake for your 2.2. Sucking in water is NOT a good thing...

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
and thats def. and air filter outta a old integra. oh boy.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Class6GodFather said:
only in the snow and off roading, when it rains i suk in water like crazy, been working on a fender scoop to replace that set up. i made that intake in a Hooter parking lot, it cost $30.45.
Off roading? What???

·
"rolling BareIsm"
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i grew up in the desert my first vehicle i got to really drive was a '83 Buick riviera and i took that where ever my friends 4x4 went with no problems. when i was home on leave beforei moved to CO i had to take my ride out for a romp on the desert lost my K&N cone filter there. The First time i took it off road was at Fort Gordon, Georgia on the dirt roads for vehicle menuevers out on the ranges there.

·
"rolling BareIsm"
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1st place S-10 conservative (Norton Stereo/ whitley car/truck show and sound competition)
2nd place S-10 conservative (Norton Stereo/ whitley car/truck show and sound competition)
2nd place 18-24" (i think that was the class) Dash Legal sound competition/ 18" total hitting 133.1 db

local shows

·
Registered
671 Posts
when i first saw the picture i thought it was seriously a joke but you did it yourself and hopefully you fix it soon.. that seriously cant be good for the engine

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
haha when i first looked at that pic i thought it was some like, crazy ass single air-cylinder cantilever front suspension setup

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Um wow. Sucking in water is not good for the engine at all. Get that thing off of there. I doubt it helps much anyways.

·
Registered
377 Posts
nice water injection :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts