S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since all of you are too afraid to take a stand, here is the plan...

We will meet at 5 P.M. on January 30th at El Carmel Point. I have never been to El Carmel Point but it is supposed to be a nice place. We will meet at 5 because it gets dark early.

I'm going to BBQ some chicken or carne, if you guys want to BBQ too bring some meat or you can bring fast food.

Here are the directions:

15 to the 8 West

Take the WEST MISSION BAY DR exit toward SPORTS ARENA BLVD

Turn RIGHT onto W MISSION BAY DR

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto ramp.

Merge onto W MISSION BAY DR.

Turn RIGHT onto MISSION BLVD.

Turn RIGHT onto EL CARMEL PL

If you guys have any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i'm pretty sick right now, but i just gotta convince my parents i can go. dont get close though, i dont want to get you guys sick. i am feelign better though

·
Registered
588 Posts
aGMguy said:
i'm pretty sick right now, but i just gotta convince my parents i can go. dont get close though, i dont want to get you guys sick. i am feelign better though
i'm really sick too, it ****ing blows

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GUYS ITS NOT UNTIL THE 30TH!! The excuses are already flowing.?!

·
That's Me!
1,457 Posts
thebassn8tr said:
GUYS ITS NOT UNTIL THE 30TH!! The excuses are already flowing.?!
what better does this group do than have excuses... lol, just kidding guys...

I will be with Keryn tonight, so I will be talking to her about it, and we may roll down if she is willing... I will also be talking to another guy in my area about rolling down.. I will keep you all posted!!!!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
taylor you whore, stop ****ing up the thread unless your coming. move that apointment back a day, so you can come like a little pretty girl and we can sell you on the streets taking all hte profit

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
nice, i like them. You need to paint your car 1 color, like primer gray or primer black so when you do work on it, it doesnt look too diff. i'm sure a cheap $100 place will do fine. lol. I'll lte you know about the tailgate handle shortly

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
i just called my chix uncle... if i scuff it and drive it up there he'll shoot it for a c.not in sued... or i could just do all the prep and primer it and then prep it for color/clear i could paint it the color i want for 300 with paint

1 - 20 of 196 Posts