S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a new gas tank (i think mine has a hole and i wanna put a blazer tank behind all my 4 link shizzle, fo mo room)... i heard you can use a blazer tank and its sending unit... but i have a 2.2 and the blazers have 4.3 or 2.8. i have a 94 2.2 s10 and i wanna use a blazer tank and put it in the rear and custom mount it. now i wanna know if this will work and what i would need... would i need one out of a 94 blazer or can i use any year? i see new ones on ebay going for 60 brand new! ones for 85-95 would these work. i need help and i am open to other cheap suggestions! i dont wanna spend more than 150... can this be done?

·
V8 with bags
7,374 Posts
ok i own a first gen and dont much about the fuel delievery on a second gen. WHere is your fuel pump. Is it in your tank. If its not in your tank and is an inline all you have to do is get a blazer tank, My 90 has the pump inside the tank, you can break them off and run a hose to the bottom of the tank(this is how ya do it fo ra v8 swap if your going carb and hav eproblems with sucking through the pump) and do away with it, then just connect your fuel lines to the right spots. Im not sure about wiring up a gas guage though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts