S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
wow the car was driven 33000 miles in its life... no let me rephrase that the car has 33000 miles and was a once in a blue moon driver... i've seen cars a year old with twice that milage dont tell me that a car that old with 33000 miles was driven... cuz that isnt enough milage to do that just had to finish my 2 cents and oh yeah... ever heard of a 350 in a s-10 :D and as for more power.. its all in what yer willing to spend... i've seen a 454 ss that could smoke you hell i've seen a s-10 that wouldn't even think twice about disrespecting that yenko... so take yer little non-camaro having A$$ somewhere else. it's yer dads keep dreaming... you might have it some day if your lucky but lemme guess when... when you can't dive it cause gas will cost a fortune or it will be illegal to drive something like that because of emissions or some other reason period...
Keep on dreaming about it while most of us here in this forum realize our own dreams weather fast or low, big or tall, or just plain showey or simple stock truck. Its a realized drea which yours is someone elses and yours will never come true.
Peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,094 Posts
HUTcH said:
wow the car wa sdriven 33000 miles init life... no let me rephrase that the car has 33000 miles and was a once ina blue moon driver... ive seen cars a year old with twice that milage dont tell me that a car that old with 33000 miles was driven... cuz that isnt enough milage to do that just had to finish my 2 cents and oh yeah... ever hear dof a 350 ina s-10 :D and as for more power.. its all in what yer willin gto spend... ive seen a 454 ss that could smoke you hell ive seen a s-10 that wouldnt even think twice about disrespecting that yenko... so take yer little noncamaro having self somewhere else. its yer dads keep dreaming... you might have it some day if your lucky but lemme guess when... when you cant dive it cause gas will cost a fortune or it will be illegal to drive something like that
keep on dreaming about it while most of us realize our on dreams
Peace
no sh!t...I have an 01 with just under 30k on it...
 

·
Doesn't Miss GMF
Joined
·
60 Posts
As a special treat, im gonna post on here (check the post count, its not often Im on this site).

As a FWD, there is not a damn thing you can say to me that I haven't heard before. So let me educate your sorry ass mr Z27.5 < Extreme

There are material items in this world, and then there are non material items. The materials items are so often mistake to be a product of the non material things. In this case, your knowledge of cars is irrelevant to the cars your dad owns. If we take away the BS, and look at what you really are, its a lot more interesting.

You are a 16 year old kid without a car/truck/street legal motorized transportation. Id guess that you are a sophomore, maybe a junior but usually junior's have achieved some insight in what life is about that you lack (as evident by trying to talk **** in a forum that neither interests you nor represents your knowledge). So I have to ask you, why are you here? Are you lost? Is there a reason you are stuck on giving people your opinion in which they don't care about? Maybe you are God's personal assistant and its your job to put people in their place?

Or maybe you are an immature, arrogant, and very ignorant kid that happens to be the son of one very lucky man. Your fathers toys don't have anything to do with your legacy boy.

I want to thank you for reminding me what it was like to be immature and stupid, and to show me what it would have been like had I thought it cool to dis people's choice of transportation, and what to put their hard earned money in. Its nice to see that you are failing miserably in your attempt to persuade people to own an F body. Had they wanted one, they probably would have picked one up for 350 bucks and restored it.

Hope you find you way.
 

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
Joined
·
1,249 Posts
Z28>Xtreme said:
it didn't fair to well? its a poleriod pic.. ITS PERFECT. 100% original except rear. not one ding... priced at 90 grand... sad how u guys base ur opinions of the body on a poleriod picture. it just shows how stupid u all really are
Listen here Junior, I was basing it on the fact that in the pic below, the stripe doesn't look like it matches up. I mean granted the pic is reversed, but, I was just looking at the stripes, so, hmmm...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
Vegeta said:
As a special treat, im gonna post on here (check the post count, its not often Im on this site).

As a FWD, there is not a damn thing you can say to me that I haven't heard before. So let me educate your sorry ass mr Z27.5 < Extreme

There are material items in this world, and then there are non material items. The materials items are so often mistake to be a product of the non material things. In this case, your knowledge of cars is irrelevant to the cars your dad owns. If we take away the BS, and look at what you really are, its a lot more interesting.

You are a 16 year old kid without a car/truck/street legal motorized transportation. Id guess that you are a sophomore, maybe a junior but usually junior's have achieved some insight in what life is about that you lack (as evident by trying to talk **** in a forum that neither interests you nor represents your knowledge). So I have to ask you, why are you here? Are you lost? Is there a reason you are stuck on giving people your opinion in which they don't care about? Maybe you are God's personal assistant and its your job to put people in their place?

Or maybe you are an immature, arrogant, and very ignorant kid that happens to be the son of one very lucky man. Your fathers toys don't have anything to do with your legacy boy.

I want to thank you for reminding me what it was like to be immature and stupid, and to show me what it would have been like had I thought it cool to dis people's choice of transportation, and what to put their hard earned money in. Its nice to see that you are failing miserably in your attempt to persuade people to own an F body. Had they wanted one, they probably would have picked one up for 350 bucks and restored it.

Hope you find you way.
wow look at that sh!t i mean wow what do you drive man? hehehe very well spoken:thumbup:
 

·
The Original A D M I N
Joined
·
18,797 Posts
Hey not calling you out on that sticker but it is factory correct in the placing of it. The only issue that i have with it is that it is not the right color for that factory color car.


They stickers from the "factory" were black on that color car.


Also i would like to ask what number is this one.


Please elaborate as to what other options that this one has.

such as gearbox, engine specifics...you know the drill. If you own it or are part owner of it then you would obviously have these readily available to you. My friend owns a Yenko Nova and drives it once a week and shows it.

My point is show us the build sheet so to say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
Phiber-Optik said:
Hey not calling you out on that sticker but it is factory correct in the placing of it. The only issue that i have with it is that it iouls not the right color for that color car.


They stickers from the factory were black on that color car.


Also i would like to ask what number is this one.
its umm number ummmm eerrr uuhhhhh 750 :D ROFLMFAO
 

·
The Original A D M I N
Joined
·
18,797 Posts
Actually i read the thread again and he says that it is one of 201. I have to ask this. What is the number! If you are the official owner and it is a true Yenko you sure as hell know the number is.


So speak up and show yourself. I want to know.
 

·
Doesn't Miss GMF
Joined
·
60 Posts
Im in the chat room all the time:p Just a different name. I have a 91 and 92 grand prix. I was over here when the site first started, but haven't been around much due to my own site and forums. My interest is 60 degree V6 performance, so the 2.8 in the S 10 falls under that category:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,374 Posts
Phiber-Optik said:
Actually i read the thread again and he says that it is one of 201. I have to ask this. What is the number! If you are the official owner and it is a true Yenko you sure as hell know the number is.


So speak up and show yourself. I want to know.
we all know you just want to go to your official yenko page that has everyone made and compare the pix hehehehe:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
ok first off. i didn't read half the possts forgibve me. second yes the pic is reversed.. scanned it wrong. my bad. third there approx 201 left of these cars in the US. Hense worth 90 grand. fourth off... newbies out there who don't think it has 33k. It was raced since the day it was bought. all it has ever seen was a race track... why it had 5:12 gears in it and WAS tubbed. My dad made it original lookin again to bring value up and to make it look nicer since we already have a 55 Chevy. So screw u whoever said it only has 33k. i read it on the car and no it was never changed. Numbers still stand. now i realize this is about the attitude. But i still wanted to post the car. last i am sorry for my bad spelling errors... kinda sad i know, but i try to type fast :(. Lata
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
and no the stickers where not black man... lol. they have always been white... just like the seat logo's.... even if it was ever thought to be a fake.. who would put the wrong color stickers on it? come on...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,094 Posts
Z28>Xtreme said:
ok first off. i didn't read half the possts forgibve me. second yes the pic is reversed.. scanned it wrong. my bad. third there approx 201 left of these cars in the US. Hense worth 90 grand. fourth off... newbies out there who don't think it has 33k. It was raced since the day it was bought. all it has ever seen was a race track... why it had 5:12 gears in it and WAS tubbed. My dad made it original lookin again to bring value up and to make it look nicer since we already have a 55 Chevy. So screw u whoever said it only has 33k. i read it on the car and no it was never changed. Numbers still stand. now i realize this is about the attitude. But i still wanted to post the car. last i am sorry for my bad spelling errors... kinda sad i know, but i try to type fast :(. Lata

Wait dude...if he redid everything to make it look original then it is NOT original at all...
 

·
The Original A D M I N
Joined
·
18,797 Posts
dude get your head outta your ass on the dreen cars they were black and you still have not told what the number is.

Ohh and officially there were only 199 made in 69.


So what is the number?!

Dont know do you cause the **** aint real

The stickers are not authentic....sorry called you on that one. You say it is tubbed. Yenko never did that at the dealership period. The only features added were headers tachs, heads etc. Not frame work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
build sheets i could show. my dad has them somewhere. the stock engine is still in it with 427 460 horse i believe (i think so don't flame) has hookers on it and a lunati cam... (may have been changed) it has a 4 speed as well. hmm i think an 850 bg is on it as well. I really didn't look to be honest, and i don't question him much on it seeing i am trying to build one of my own ;) and about the black stickers... and i learned soemthing new. he said it was black or white pending on what color u got. there were 7 colors made with this car... like 2 greens, orange, yellow, gold (worth the most) and another. He said the orange ones had blacks along with yellow. but the greens came with white. thats to answer ur questions i think
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
phiber if u where not so quick to jump i said it was tubbed when it was raced. u didn't call **** to be honest with u and i don't appreciate u jumping down my back like that. i am trying to spill the facts on the car. plz don't do that again.
 

·
The Original A D M I N
Joined
·
18,797 Posts
Z28>Xtreme said:
build sheets i could show. my dad has them somewhere. the stock engine is still in it with 427 460 horse i believe (i think so don't flame) has hookers on it and a lunati cam... (may have been changed) it has a 4 speed as well. hmm i think an 850 bg is on it as well. I really didn't look to be honest, and i don't question him much on it seeing i am trying to build one of my own ;) and about the black stickers... and i learned soemthing new. he said it was black or white pending on what color u got. there were 7 colors made with this car... like 2 greens, orange, yellow, gold (worth the most) and another. He said the orange ones had blacks along with yellow. but the greens came with white. thats to answer ur questions i think
damn man you are as ignorant as you come across to be. White was never applied to the green camaros. Only on the novas. So it is all original except the rear ehh. dont sound like it to me and for that case i would never pay 90 grand on something like that unoriginal.
 
41 - 60 of 169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top