S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
ur pretty gay xl... its my dads u moron. lol!!! so who won't own it? tell me plz? lol u really need to shut up to :(

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
aaawww you scary little biotch...me gay...no...I know its your dads....but he would have to be pretty stupid to hand it over to you....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
did that make sense xl? tell me will u get ur **** when ur parents die? yea prob.... will i.... without a doubt ;( plz man. don't try to make something up to make me look bad. just except that i was not lying to u and quit the topic. i only posted it to show u. not start another thread of fighting

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
well, well, well, sounds like some one has some balls. you know what Z28... you are pissin off the wrong people cause soon you will be just a bad memory on this site. if you are in the least bit educated (you did say you go to school, and viewing your spelling and grammar, you're in what 3rd grade? maybe 4th) you will shut the hell up and leave this site and go be dissed on Z28.com or LT1.com, that is if they havent kicked you out too. this isnt about a car anymore, this is personal. all the members on here you are disrespecting are people i am gonna stick up for. so YOU are the one who needs to SHUT THE **** UP and chill your ass out, ok?

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Z28>Xtreme said:
mighty.. i am not afraid of u.. and i don't care who i piss off. plz shut up and stop talkin to me ok?
hey Z28...

tell your dad i give him props for the car...looks nice...

and in all honesty, this isn't about a car...it's about your attitude

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
fetuss10 said:
chill out everyone freedom of speech no one get pissed off its a friendly forum
way to go fetuss im sure that will help:thumbup:

21 - 40 of 169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.