S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
lookin good man...what all componanats did you use?? what setup did you use in the rear etc?????

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
looks nice layed out good job! .... does it lay frame front and back?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
used ART cool ride up front with upper and lower arms and a ART roadgrater in the back.

It lays frame in the back but not in the front yet the 20's hit the outside fender, I pulled the fender wells to get another 2 inchs but to cut out the outside fender and get more will require reloc of the the standard body drop stuff. I am going to wait till the body drop is done to do all the reloc.

No clue on the rasberry, a friend mixed the paint and I did not get a paint code, its a temp paint job anyway , after teh BD I have two more things to do then it gets a candy orange paint job

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
acrafobia said:
Looks killer, I like it. :thumbup:

I really hope your bed was supported with something while you were standing in it. lol
doesnt look liek it. btw nice truck and i love to see trucks laid out without the beds on them. i dunno why. just looks awesome

·
Registered
939 Posts
austin i see you got the inner fenders removed in front but the firewall isnt tubbed right? all you did in front was remove the ineers you didnt relocate any thing or anything right?? and the truck looks great!!! thx Jason

1 - 20 of 31 Posts