S-10 Forum banner

Ohio people!!!!!!!!

4K views 40 replies 25 participants last post by  95supertruck 
#1 ·
Ohio people where you at?????where you from what do you drive?

I'll start this, Im from Lorain, about 30 minutes west of Cleveland... I got 3 dimes. 95 single cab lowered, 97 ext cab lowered, and 93 single cab bagged (my new project)

#2 ·
I'll play- Cincinnati,Ohio 99 s10 ext daily, 97 s10 std bagged on 22s currently under major construction lol 98 1500 4x4

#4 ·
Ill be the first from that thread^^ Hahah. I have an ordinary Sonoma that sits in the garage a lot.
Akron here.

#8 ·
im from medina and i have a 96 that im swaping a ls in to and i have a 98 blazer 2x4 thats my dd

#11 ·
^^^v8???

#14 ·
Im around the beechmont area not to far from you, let me know if you ever need an extra wrench.

#15 ·
I'm in Rittman I am a retired/ wounded vet US Army Iraq was wounded 3x times need a lot of help I have a 2001 GMC Jimmy 6“ Superlift 2" body lift 33X12.50R15 custom bumpers 320 amp looking to sfa soon am currently remodeling the interior I am almost always free to help

#36 ·
I'll play too. Im in Columbus. Got a 1995 that I havent changed a thing on since I built in almost 10 years ago. Things are changing this year though. Bigger rims and some interior upgrades. Looking for leather blazer seats if anyone comes across some PM me. Other than that I got another 95 all stock and a few full sizes and an SUV. See yall around.

Thanks for your service sir.

#17 ·
Sweet Im only 10 minutes from campus, we'll have to hang out sometime and shoot the shit.

#23 ·
I'm actually getting a mini truck meet together should be in about 3 weeks on a Sat. when it's nice out, so far should be about 20 trucks attending. Everything from projects to show trucks. Anyone is more than welcome to join it will be around the Tri County/ West Chester area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.