S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohio people where you at?????where you from what do you drive?

I'll start this, Im from Lorain, about 30 minutes west of Cleveland... I got 3 dimes. 95 single cab lowered, 97 ext cab lowered, and 93 single cab bagged (my new project)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll play- Cincinnati,Ohio 99 s10 ext daily, 97 s10 std bagged on 22s currently under major construction lol 98 1500 4x4

·
Dreaming of Turbos....
3,796 Posts
Ill be the first from that thread^^ Hahah. I have an ordinary Sonoma that sits in the garage a lot.
Akron here.

·
Registered
254 Posts
im from medina and i have a 96 that im swaping a ls in to and i have a 98 blazer 2x4 thats my dd

·
Dreaming of Turbos....
3,796 Posts
^^^v8???

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on Dubs...... play nice

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a bagged '01 Noma that has been sitting for a while. I am originally from Canton but now live in Cincinnati/Mason area. Hoping I can get it up and going soon, but my G35 coupe is a great daily in the meantime...

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a bagged '01 Noma that has been sitting for a while. I am originally from Canton but now live in Cincinnati/Mason area. Hoping I can get it up and going soon, but my G35 coupe is a great daily in the meantime...
Im around the beechmont area not to far from you, let me know if you ever need an extra wrench.

·
Jimmyfied
1,518 Posts
I'm in Rittman I am a retired/ wounded vet US Army Iraq was wounded 3x times need a lot of help I have a 2001 GMC Jimmy 6“ Superlift 2" body lift 33X12.50R15 custom bumpers 320 amp looking to sfa soon am currently remodeling the interior I am almost always free to help

·
Dreaming of Turbos....
3,796 Posts
Sweet Im only 10 minutes from campus, we'll have to hang out sometime and shoot the shit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey guys sorry i know this is for ohio people im in indiana right by the state like im not far from harrison oh.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts