S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Aye! Sea Turtles
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! Anyone around the Beavercreek/Bellbrook area that would like to meet up with another mini-trucker? I just moved down here and wanted to meet a few people.

Heard there is a rather large club from Enon Ohio, but that is just what I have heard, have not seen anything yet.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
the beavercreek near wpafb? if so, im stationed at wpafb, dont know the local truck scene(if there even is one...). but idk, leave some posts, maybe we'll find out what/who/where the local scene is...

·
Aye! Sea Turtles
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I am like almost right next door to the base. Like 5 miles from here. Is there a place you go to hang out around here? Sometimes I end up in Bellbrook talking to some local guys, but nothing S-10...all imports, nothing against them but not my thing!

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
www.ohiovalleys-series.com

THere are a group of us down here in Cincy who all have S-10 and we go to shows as a group and people love seeing truck that nice and clean.

If you are on s-seriesforum.com look for Ain't no 8, Boosted Thrills(My Brother), Chevy Boy, and Bad94(me), and there are a few around here thats not on the forum.

·
Aye! Sea Turtles
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info man! Hopefully a bunch of us here in Ohio could meet up someplace in the near future.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
unfortunatly i dont hang out much, when i work, its usualy 4 pm till midnight or noon to midnight(like tonight) alot of times on my time off i go home, but i'd be down for cruising and what not sometime

·
Aye! Sea Turtles
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, what I was talking about is getting a bunch of S10's together at a certain point. Most of these late night shows in Columbus start up well after 12. No worries man.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hey im from Chillicothe Oh.
im lookin for an S-10 to drive still.

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
Make me an offer, im thinkin about selling mine
94 with 2001 front end, 4.3 5 speed, 3/3 drop, corvette ralleys, cowl hood, ss mirrors, checkermate bed cover, high flow cat, flowmaster. I still have all the stock parts, such as hood, wheels (with new 235/60/15 for winter), suspension. It has 91K miles, run great, starts up every time, will taken care of, I have had it two years and haven't even put 10K on it. Body is in great shape no big dents, rust, of fading, I have always cleaned the inside and outside weekly. The inside is very nice, never been smoked in.

Like I said im thinkin about selling it, so make me an offer.

·
Pontiac User
585 Posts
the truck scene around here is non-existant
so if you guys want to come up with something let me know

·
Xtreme Gravity Member
830 Posts
<----lexington ohio, about an hour north of columbus

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
slimmy76 said:
the truck scene around here is non-existant
so if you guys want to come up with something let me know
if you're down for cruising or making a local meet or something, i'd be interested. it'd be nice to set up a somewhat regular meet at quaker steak or something. maybe even be able to get some new people in the scene. if it takes more than a day or two for me to acknowledge your reply to this, feel free to pm me. anybody thats up for what i proposed for that matter.

·
Pontiac User
585 Posts
sounds cool to me
you know tht on fridays at value city in kettering there is a cruise in every week
just keep me informed
im on my way to autorama at hara right now

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
how was the auto rama? i went to pittsburgh for the weekend so no go for me. i should be out here next weekend for that cruisin or w/e, maybe ill scope that out.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
sounds good to me, i have been bored since i got out here. the truck scene in columbus seems to be s-10s with washer lights and that is it. it would be nice to roll to a meet sometime. i've never been, but i have heard good things about quaker steak.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
quaker steak is the shit, all you can eat wings on tuesday nights, 12 bucks plus whatever you want to drink. i guess its only economical if you eat more that like 50 or 60, but thats not a big problem for most. anyone thats down for this leave messages, the quaker steak is near dayton if you were wondering.

·
Pontiac User
585 Posts
quaker stake sounds cool to me value city wont start for at least another month or so (weather).
auto rama sucked had like 3 s-10's.

·
killin em softly
377 Posts
We definately should get a meet set up soon for when the weather gets better. I am in Athens right now at school and would down for a lil road trip some weekend. Lets hear some places we could go maybe in April or something. We already have a suggestion if Kettering.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
you wanna shoot for the first weekend in april...saturday the 3rd? i don't know squat about ohio except that i am pretty much in the middle of the state, so wherever you guys want to meet would be good with me. if the 3rd is a bad day or a bad weekend let's post up some other dates so we can find out when people are available. it'd be nice to get this rolling before it is too late though.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts