S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went offroad today....to a local lake where they have a rope swing...it was badddd....Check em out lemme know what u think of our photography skilllls hahaha:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh man

a little stuckk...hahaha

The creek we were in was fun. and had alot of rocks...i got through it in my blazer in 2wd/ i was surprised.

Round here we call this place the track....There are mudholes so big, rumor has it a truck with 44's got stuck, but i didnt go through any of that mess.
lol.

4 Kicked out :(

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i know, im more of a trail kinda guy, mud is allright i just dont like the hassel of cleanin up....those are new tires maybe 1000 miles on them, but when they are in need of replacement im slappin on an SFA and gettn sum new tires, THEN! they will be Muddin tires, probably the dick cepick crushers, my buddy with that jeep has those with american racing teflonn wheels....4 inch lift....mmmm. baaaad

·
it happens
1,232 Posts
oh i know, im more of a trail kinda guy, mud is allright i just dont like the hassel of cleanin up....those are new tires maybe 1000 miles on them, but when they are in need of replacement im slappin on an SFA and gettn sum new tires, THEN! they will be Muddin tires, probably the dick cepick crushers, my buddy with that jeep has those with american racing teflonn wheels....4 inch lift....mmmm. baaaad
well i have bfg atswith about 20,000 miles oin them about 1/2 tread left so they have goodtread life so you prob have those for a while

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeh , i was thinkn ATLEAST 40000 before changin. so that gives me time to save up a shhizitload
hahaha

·
GOT A NEW S10 WOO
2,596 Posts
lol doubt it without manual hubs lol my buddy has a ford econoline 4x4 with full floaters the put it in 4lo left the fron hubs unlocked and started doing a burnout got some crucial wheel hop and shattered the pinion

·
Mr. Sparkle
10,040 Posts
Looks good. I wish it would rain out here. Good quality pictures too.

I still say you should remove the ZR2 sticker.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JUST DO BURNOUTS i ate thru 2 rear tires in 3 months...
608 bucks for those BFGS....i aint doin none of that theyre gonna last me as long as i can offroad them, im 17 still in high school 608 bucks is the biggest purchase ive ever made hahaha

·
Registered
975 Posts
:haha: mommy and daddy baught it:haha:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well yeah mommy and daddy bought it, im still in highschool workin at a golf course gettn paid minnimum wage, i culdnt afford a 02 zr2 blazer! lol

Oh and baught is spelt bought :) sorry man i had to somehow get u back :) haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts