S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
HotBlaze15
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes i know this has nothing to do about lifts but this is the only place where offroad people hang out...

Alright, those pansy fog lights that come stock on the blazers/s10's that come with fog lights arent bright enough, and they collect to much water...So i got a westin safari grill, and 4 6" Procomp 100w offroad lights...well, i've had them for about 6months, and i want to do something differernt...I want to take out my OEM Fog lights, get the clear corners that are made for s10s with no fog lights, and use the the OEM Foglight circuit to run my Procomp lights......do 2 lights per circuit....Do you think this is a good idea or just stupid. Would it burn up the circuit like none other or will it work like a charm?! And idea? Tips? Suggestions?!

·
Registered
4 Posts
you can do that but use a relay, a standard 5 poast 30amp lighting relay will do fine, the poasts are numbered, wire #30 to the battery with a 30amp fuse, #86 to the factory power from the switch, #85 to a good ground, #87 to the lights that you want to power, use 1 relay for every 2 lights, if you need a look at what im talkin about check this
http://www.the12volt.com/relays/relays.asp

1 - 2 of 2 Posts