S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even before I ported my MAF I had a noticeable off idle stumble. Maybe not even a stumble but the slightest hesistation. Even in neutral at idle, if I snapped the throttle it would almost hesistate for a tit of a second. STill have the problem. No worse yet still have it. Will adjusting the tps help this. Thanks for the help....

·
Mud Dummy
46 Posts
It may help, is this on your 02 blazer? I'd bring it to the dealer

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would but they will probably laugh if they see my MAF or airbox with heatsheild. Got to call in a favor and have my freind at his station throw it on the machine for ****s and giggles. Thanks anyway....

·
S10 2 N V
29 Posts
Hey .... that problem will easily go away by throwing in a TBI Spacer and removing the other half of the butterfly on your throttle body! Try it ! It will work ... by the way nice MAF Sensor

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TBI spacer I can understand. Explain about the butterfly though. Don't really know what you mean..Thanks..

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Hey 02REDXBLAZE check out www.sshotrods.com he has an article about modding the throttle body (and lots of other components). There is a fairly large restrictor plate on the bottom side of the butterfly plate. You owe it to yourself to DIY the throttle body!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts