S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know bout my moms cancer and someone finding her boyfriend on a dating site . Well I was screwing round and made a fake acount , he is mailing it back , but now wants to see a pic . I need a pic of a woman in her 40's can look younger . Dark Brown hair green eyes .

I want to confront him on it , but with moms surgery this thursday I don't want to upset her . So for now I will just keep messing with him . If anyone has any tips for this feel free to chime in .

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda what I was thinking .
Or setting up a date with him and having one my friends meet him there that he doesn't know dressed up in drag .. I think that would be funny as hell .

·
I'm slap happy, bitches!
2,178 Posts
maybe your mom told him that even though she was in pain, he shouldnt suffer, and maybe to find someone else? my best bit of advice would be to stay the hell out of it.

alot of people that have to confront cancer head on don't want anyone else to go thru it too, and give people close permission to move on.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe your mom told him that even though she was in pain, he shouldnt suffer, and maybe to find someone else? my best bit of advice would be to stay the hell out of it.

alot of people that have to confront cancer head on don't want anyone else to go thru it too, and give people close permission to move on.
I doubt that is the case here . You can kinda tell by the way he is bou it . He only logs on when she is at work and he lied about even being in a relationship . Also he made this profile before they even found out bout her cancer . So No I will not stay the hell out of it . I care bout my mom and don't want to see her hurt more than she already is .
Sorry if you see it different than I do ..

·
I'm slap happy, bitches!
2,178 Posts
Whoa nelly........

i said if thats the way it was, stay out of it.......

apparently its differnet than i thought.

if hes focking around behind her back, than i understand.

but instead of making myspace investigations, get a lawyer, and make sure your mom didnt sign anything over to him in a will, or estate, anything.

spend you energy making sure you and mom are protected, and that this guy isnt a "sick sandbagger" that preys on the ill.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got her will here , he gets nothing . Even though he tried to get her to sign it all to him . But it is all left to me and my neice . He gets zero and I am kinda thinking that is why he is doing this . He is a lazy bum , doesn't work except on his computer selling crap = no money . Lives off my mom .
The only thing he has of hers is her paychecks that goes into the checking account .

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
^word. that'll sick him out.

·
Thanks For Your Support
3,647 Posts
You can't just leave this alone. Maybe set up a meeting with a woman that is a trustworthy friend of your mom's (gotta get her to play along). Then you have backup that your mom has to believe. He won't know what to do and will go nuts in the meantime. :haha: Then let word get out around and ruin his bid for Alderman in the upcoming election.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So terryl I figure you read the local paper right ? If so I know you know who I am talkin about then .. If so please keep it hush hush if you know what I mean ...lol

·
Thanks For Your Support
3,647 Posts
So terryl I figure you read the local paper right ? If so I know you know who I am talkin about then .. If so please keep it hush hush if you know what I mean ...lol
No don't know who he is. You mentioned in the other thread about that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts