S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

October Featured Member SIGNUP!

15K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  AVTekk 
#1 ·

ATTN: If you have your pictures loaded in a photobucket/myspace/whatever account, please supply one link to the pics rather than posting the pics here (remember to make the album public). Doing so will keep less confusion out of the voting poll. Attach the pics to the post if thats your last option.

- The first 10 members that reply to this post AND supply a working link to pictures of their truck will be in the running for next month. Truck must be in "one piece", under construction is ok but cannot be blown apart.
- You may nominate a member, but that member MUST post here with their pictures to secure their spot on the poll.
- As soon as there are 10 eligible members available, this thread will close, and the voting will begin. The end date for voting will be the last day of the month.
- You may not enter the contest if you have won in the past 12 months.
- You may not enter this months contest if you were one of the 10 people in last months poll! You can not consecutively enter the contest.

#6 ·
I got my all custom 99 s10 sport side to put in here.bagged by one of the best in the industry "chassis by aaron iha" on billet 22s.its a winner at many big truck shows in the west coast and also large car shows as well.thought i would put it in.it is also in octobers mini truckin pics from a show and octobers low rider under a big documentery on my painter "hanko" from ventura california.every thing is detailed and customized.you can find many pictures from before and after on "cardomain.com" under 99sschevy.both my rides the truck "movin violation" only for show and special ocassions and also my 2002 xtreme blazer i drive everyday customized as well.GOT A COUPLE OF NEW THINGS GOING IN FOR 2012 SHOWS.10.5" SCREEN FOR THE BEZAL,CD AND DVD COMBO,MORE CHROME AND PEARL BLUE ON THE ENGINE,LED LIGHTS FOR THE ROLL PAN.PULLED OVER TO MUCH FOR THE SHAVED REAREND WITH THE LED TAILGATE BAR AND OTHER THINGS.:rolleyes:THATS WHY SHE GOT NAMED "MOVIN VIOLATIN" A FEW YEARS BACK.

Attachments

#20 ·
i got my all custom 99 s10 sport side to put in here.bagged by one of the best in the industry "chassis by aaron iha" on billet 22s.its a winner at many big truck shows in the west coast and also large car shows as well.thought i would put it in.it is also in octobers mini truckin pics from a show and octobers low rider under a big documentery on my painter "hanko" from ventura california.every thing is detailed and customized.you can find many pictures from before and after on "cardomain.com" under 99sschevy.both my rides the truck "movin violation" only for show and special ocassions and also my 2002 xtreme blazer i drive everyday customized as well.got a couple of new things going in for 2012 shows.10.5" screen for the bezal,cd and dvd combo,more chrome and pearl blue on the engine,led lights for the roll pan.pulled over to much for the shaved rearend with the led tailgate bar and other things.:rolleyes:thats why she got named "movin violatin" a few years back.
sorry i couldnt link the pictures in larger.im sure you would se more of the details.just clic on the picture and then click next.they get large enough to se most of the details.

#7 ·
Heres mine 98 chevy s10, bagged, bodied, back half, 20's right hand drive, sheet metal dash, sheet metal center console, whole top half of truck is airbrushed with skulls, and many other things. Still got the 2.2 slow in it, brake booster, master cylinder and clutch master cylinder is all relocated under dash.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii90/Toddking/IMG_20110728_180731.jpg

#9 ·
heres mine
2001 s10 envoy front,paint matched headlights,full shave,suicide pass door,under truck is all painted polished heat shields,shaved firewall,sliding rag top,custom orange with prizmatique pearl,full shaved and sheet metal bed,color matched 20" boss 338 rims,custom door panels,seats,center console,shave wiper cowl,caddy tails cowl good air rid tech air ride,custom gas door ,f1 mirrors,and the truck is in for airbrushing this week!way too much to list

#13 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.