Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is everyone good with this date?

If so its only 2 weeks away and we need to start now for planning.

First off do we want to eat together? If so fast food or restaurant?

Second I say bonfire so we can all chill and talk. Just need a place. Address to this place you are talking about Gianni?

So we can meet somewhere and caravan there. I will print up directions from the meeting point to the bonfire point so people dont get lost.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
bonfire is good for me!!!!!
if you guys want to eat will eat, or we can take junk food to the bonfire and just eat that.
north county guys don't flake on this one, we can meet some where here and then cruise south.

this is the place Gianni was talking about

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showt...&threadid=57501

any day is good so i won't even vote!!!!!!!!!!

·
Lazy Ass Member
186 Posts
im in la habra, its near brea and fullerton and whittier if you've heard of anywhere close... damnit u know what i meant by "relatively close" you bastard lol jk

·
Registered
588 Posts
well, i voted for the 4th, but the 3rd works for me too, my g/f gets out of school at 4pm on the 3rd, so it just depends on where it is, and what time.

·
That's Me!
1,457 Posts
Either day works for me... just seeing that the 3rd is a Friday, I hope that we don't hit traffic again like we did, and take 3 hours to get there, and if it is the 3rd, I hope that I don't get a mouth full of dirt again from the damn Ambulance flying past me....

The 4th works just as well, just as long as I get the almighty DIRECTIONS............

~Emily~

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Joe you said that you had a plan. Throw out a time, directions, and what your plans are. We will let the poll decide on the date by....lets say...Oct 1st.

·
Xtreme Glance
287 Posts
so I know i am the one who said the 3rd but again i forgot i have class. So the 4th is cool with me!!! Hope the plans start coming in! I gave mine when i was there but no one wants to drive... I would like HB or something like that... bonfire is great for me!!! ;0

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its the forth since most people dont work on sunday. We are having the bonfire there we just need a meeting point before that so I need to know if you guys want to eat somewhere.

I can set-up a pizza place that will do group events but its on one check. We can organize plus its near PB for a good cruise route. I just need confirmation so i can set up reservations and such

1 - 20 of 221 Posts