S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
how low can you go
2,745 Posts
my buddy goes down to that every year i might have to go this year i hear its pretty sick down there

·
RollingPaperWeight
176 Posts
Yea just dont hit your switches or drag and you will be fine, cruisin the strip is freakin awesome because the whole place is cralwling with hotties, last year I got a $500 reckless driving ticket becuase I dragged my truck for like 3 seconds, pulled me over on a freakin 10 speed Huffy.

·
how low can you go
2,745 Posts
haha that must suck yea they are strick down there i go every summer but never for the car show. i wanna check it out this year i think

·
Registered
96 Posts
flatblackmini said:
Yea just dont hit your switches or drag and you will be fine, cruisin the strip is freakin awesome because the whole place is cralwling with hotties, last year I got a $500 reckless driving ticket becuase I dragged my truck for like 3 seconds, pulled me over on a freakin 10 speed Huffy.
Yeah, OCMD cops are a real pain in the ass. Gotta watch out for them on the backstreet where it is one way. They like to stand on the corner at red lights and peak in cars and check for seatbelts. Crusing around that weekend is a real good time though. Ive been to that the past serveral years.

·
how low can you go
2,745 Posts
jenders528 said:
Yeah, OCMD cops are a real pain in the ass. Gotta watch out for them on the backstreet where it is one way. They like to stand on the corner at red lights and peak in cars and check for seatbelts. Crusing around that weekend is a real good time though. Ive been to that the past serveral years.
they did that to my buddy and he didnt have a seatbelt on but they let him go with a warning. they had another kid pulled over there to and they were tearing his car up must of had some drugs or something in the car. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts