S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
P1860 is not in any of my books any idea's?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, here's what it means. ............. P1860 - TCC PWM Solenoid Circuit Electrical/ Transmission Transfer Case Contact Plate 'D' Short Circuit To Battery.

but what is it/where is it.

I'm guessing one of the connections to the transfer case. but what one?

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
Ok. Sorry to whore.... It is a simple yes no question and I didn't want to start a new thread..

Can the OBDII erase stuff?? Out new emission test is going to hook up to the plug under the dash. And the check engine light is on.. It won't pass. I have tried to fix stuff... Nothing

Can it erase problems?? Or what

Thanks, sorry Bigthreefan

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, it wont get "rid" of your problem. it will just clear the code untill the problem retrigers the code.

·
BMW Parts Dept.
434 Posts
Which one of your vehicles is this on. Were all just shittin' in the wind trying to help you with a transfer case problem. I don't believe that there is such a thing as a 4x4 2.2l S-10 or blazer. Maybe you should ask in the 4x4 section of the forum they might be able to assist you a little better. And if your state is switching to OBD-2 scanning for inspection that doesn't seem like a drivablity problem or a reason for increased emissions. I don't see why it wouldn't pass. The check engine light is no better than any other light, you can reset the code but it'll surely come right back, the problem doesn't disappear when you reset it, just the light.

-Sean

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes I know I reposted it in 4x4 sec.

also I've figured it out

thanks anyway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts