S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes a good one? I want to be able to manually set spark advances, as well as any other re-programmable parameters. I would also like one that can send all the diagnostic info to my PC for analysis.:thumbup:

Don't even mention the :bash: hypertech:bash: programmer its a POS.

Any help would be great.

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
u and me both r u lookin for this dude the only thing i have found close to this which i still cant get all the info on it from the place selling it is thunder racing, the name of it is Autotap II:rolleyes:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got an email from thunder racing, they responded to my email in less than an hour! D*** thats service. But unfortunatly the AutoTap is just a scanner. Only diagnostics.

I just got done emailing about 10 different retailers/manufactuerers. Hopefully someone can find what we are looking for.

As an alternative to the Hypertech programmer I think I might have found one thats a LITTLE bit better. Look here:

www.superchips.com

·
Registered
287 Posts
i tried them before, and they are also pretty good, so it seems, but you have to send them your computer, and you get it in 48hrs, they told me for my truck it would be 350, so when i get cash i will look more into it, but from what i hear about fastchips, they are cool, they do a good job people say

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.