S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I got 3 inch coils in the front and 2 inch spindles and in the back i got 4" blocks the back sits ass and the front well it aint all that low wtf did i do.
Drew

·
Registered
45 Posts
um..im kinda a newb at this, but why the hell would you want a 5/4 drop? wouldnt that make the front about 2 inches higher than the back. LOL

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm I should of prob got shocks shouldnt of i
Drew

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
nofx999 said:
um..im kinda a newb at this, but why the hell would you want a 5/4 drop? wouldnt that make the front about 2 inches higher than the back. LOL
I think you meant lower than the back!!! LMAO

And yes with you going that low you needed to get drop shocks. I'm willing to bet that your factory shocks are bottoming out in the front and not allowing it to lower all of the way. You should be able to look at it and see. Now that I sit here and think about that though, I'm not sure it if would cause that or not. HMMMMM, maybe someone else can comment on my theory.

·
Shit's Weak
1,970 Posts
yeah man get some shocks. i suggest belltech nitro active if you have the funds. and check to make sure the the coils are seated straight in the pockets. the first time i did mine, i had the top of the coil stuck on the spring seat circle thing and it didn't drop all the way on the passenger side. btw, belltech leaves and 1 inch blocks in the back would give a better ride than those huge blocks. good luck man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts