S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went out to clean my truck today and i found some easy wax spray on crap in the garage. its made by nu-finish.

it went on ok and easy and i thought it was good but when i took it out to get gas the thing looked like crap. the bottle said it dosnt leave swirls but the entire thing was covered in them

it was crap:mad:

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
yeah....duh!

most cheap waxs (nu finish, finish 2001, etc) blow....stick with Zaino or Zymol!

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
polish...

I've always used and had good results with Meguiars polish...
I did use nu finish on my old bike once, looked awesome! hehe :D

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
i've been using mother's california carnuba......looks good but leaves swirls out the ashe.......can't really see them on a white truck, but i notice them

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I use Meguires Medalion. It's pretty expensive but it's the best I've used so far.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Meguires Pre- cleaner
Meguires Glaze
Then Meguires Carnaubu Wax

What a shine, and last WOW. Once a month whether it needs it or not. Ive done it for 6 years and I'll bet it looks as good if not better than some new ones.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Yeah, thats right , thats my father, not my bald *ss holding a can of pepsi with mrs. saggy ones there. Yeah I'm old , almost 41, but 18 at heart, and this is my third s-series. I had and 85 long box with a 327 in it, a 89 extended 4x4 lifted 10 inches.

D

·
0 Posts
co0 dude..your 41?? dayuum we have a bunch og youngedn with us ;} thats the way i want to be when i gett older.. i want to still be a kid and not some ol my back hurts i cant do it type of guy..

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Yes Im 41 in September. I feel bad, you think I'm OLD! To stay young at heart takes a fast vechicle and plenty of HOOTERS! Hopefully when I think I'm old I'll still have nice vechicles, and play with them all the time. I just wish I could trade in Hooters the way like you can when teh car or truck wears out.

D

·
0 Posts
go ahead mo .. hooters and rides is the fountain of youth.. you`ve found it now keep it a secret. we dont need them retirement home people with rods lol .. happy truckin dude

·
Registered
40 Posts
my cuss use to paint cars and trucks well he told me that turttel wax is realy for the paint even more so on red paint i use meguirs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts