S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an 83 s-10 that was a total rustbucket when I got it. I stripped it to frame. Now the frame and suspension is sandblasted and painted, the engine has been fully painted and chromed and I am just in the process of bagging all 4 corners and picked up some Eagle 212's ond low pro rubber. Now if only I had a cab, a box and some fenders to go with all of this. That will be in about 3 weeks, as soon as we pay for my wifes "enhancement surgery" on February 28. A guys gotta have priorities, right? Hope to have pictures up tomorrow.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and the last one. Obviously lots left to do but its fun. Gonna finish putting in all the bag stuff in the next few days and then put a cab on it. From these pictures, if anyone wants to put ideas in I am totally open for that. This is my first attempt at building a mini so any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
i don't know if i care to much for the half ass paint job but the wifes enhancements, now were talking

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
hey dont bash the paint your never even see it when hes done...:) and thats your first mini? yikes and i thought cutting bump stops off and moving brake lines was technical :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey cynicx--thanks for the great comments and support--I really appreciate it. Yeah, I am just learning as I go along. I have a guy kind of guiding me along, but most of the work I am doing myself. Thanks again.

·
E.M.A. Customs
266 Posts
dude are you going to fix the cutting on the spring pocket that doesn't look to safe.. you might want to round that out.. well i think you should

1 - 20 of 21 Posts