S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back my clutch went limp.

My slave cylinder had gone "Tango Uniform". No problem, I thought, untill I got the repair estimate.

I drove the truck for two weeks with little or no clutch before spending the 650 bucks + change for repairs.

But here's the thing, now that that is all fixed up, my shifter is all wobbly and loose. It wiggles and twists like a broken tree limb.

Did I break something or is it just loose.

Is this the excuse I'm lookin' for to replace it with a B&M?

Regards
Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
the goose is loose

sounds like a good excuse to me. go for it man.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
HEY!!!

Mine did the exact same thing....slave cylinder ****ed up, and It went dead...no clutch at all, I had to basically pull on the steering wheel to change gears, I pulled in somewhere and got it towed man...

but my shifter is all wobbly now too, it sucks going into third cause sometimes it feels all soft and if I downshift from 5 to 3 it sometimes feels as though I'm searching for third......I am wondering myself if the B&M short shifter would make it feel better, or just worsen it actually!! one of the reasons I haven't acted on getting it......

Caleb

·
14,970 Posts
I would also like to add to caleb's post that he thinks his truck is an Indy car...and thus is pissed off when it fails to preform like one

LOL..just j/k uncle ben:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts