S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not quite finished yet still have to sheet the bed, cut the bed out for 22's (in the future and so it will lay on my current 20's) and get the engine driven in there. But here are some current pic's. I am detailing it this sunday so I am going to have to post more pics after that, :D :haha:

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
the last picture is fvcking awesome man...

i really like that you still have the side molding and 2 tone, looks different than the rest of the trucks.

nice ride.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats with the fing double post. My computer has been acting up lately

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks awsome. I love the rims and the 2-tone

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
BlackEsDime said:
no shocks huh?

looks good, what wheels are those... and size Thats a big lip in the back and you're still getting good sides
No shocks for now, but they are going in. the wheels are 20x8.5's billet specalties slx 26's 4 inch backspacing. With hitting the sides I have about an inch and a half clearance:D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
indigoblue2kdime said:
the last picture is fvcking awesome man...

i really like that you still have the side molding and 2 tone, looks different than the rest of the trucks.

nice ride.
Thanks man, I get alot of people saying to take it off, but I think it looks really nice. And I also like to be a bit different than the others out there. Hence the tail lights.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
looks sweet. is it just me or was this thread made twice or sumthin?

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
383st said:
Thanks man, I get alot of people saying to take it off, but I think it looks really nice. And I also like to be a bit different than the others out there. Hence the tail lights.
nahh man keep it... i didnt even notice the tails :eek:
are those the brazillian ones?

look sweet, WAYYYY better than clears or altezzas or whatever they're called

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
i think no molding would make it look cleaner, maybe if u painted it or something

but i like it on there also

your truck, your call...looks great either way

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
Bro, that is one of the cleanest trucks on here in my opinion. I like the side moldings and the stock tails! That lip is awesome too!

-Mike

·
olskool blazer pimpin
223 Posts
i wouldn't change on f-in thang man i really am in love with your ride the colors the lips the tonnouew (sp) snaps it all just flows bro you change it your an idiot

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
truck looks badass! that's great you kept the trim. I love that!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oneloho said:
i wouldn't change on f-in thang man i really am in love with your ride the colors the lips the tonnouew (sp) snaps it all just flows bro you change it your an idiot
:haha: Thanks man, I love it the way it is to, thata why its the way it is. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts