S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When putting the 3 Link together I noticed I need metal for my notches ...I wanted ..

2x2 3/16" wall ...two pieces 24" each...

On the site you only sell 1/4" wall thickness for that size ...can/do you guys have what I need :D

gracias..

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Myst said:
When putting the 3 Link together I noticed I need metal for my notches ...I wanted ..

2x2 3/16" wall ...two pieces 24" each...

On the site you only sell 1/4" wall thickness for that size ...can/do you guys have what I need :D

gracias..
we can order it, but you will have to buy 24 feet of it. lol

·
murse
13,200 Posts
nox said:
wouldn't it be cheaper and quicker to get it locally?

If you're going to do the fab yourself you could go get some scrap pieces from a local steel yard
and it would save you some time because like jason said, he'd have to order it and then on top of that you'd have to pay extra for him to ship it to you. your better off goin and gettin scrap metal from a yard.

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea thats true ...but every local place I call doesnt have it ...ok Ill figure it out ...I could use the 1/4" ...but just wondering in general ...

jason if I order it monday before noon ...whats the chance of it getting out that day?

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Myst said:
yea thats true ...but every local place I call doesnt have it ...ok Ill figure it out ...I could use the 1/4" ...but just wondering in general ...

jason if I order it monday before noon ...whats the chance of it getting out that day?
it would take a day or 2 to get the tubing out. our saw is always occupied with tube getting cut. it would have to be scheduled between cutting runs. if by chance they are already cutting the 2x2 then it would happen quicker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts