S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a kill tonight on a 96 mustang gt tonight in my 2000 grand am gt. he pulled on second gear on me but i came screaming back and spanked his [email protected]$d butt.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Nice dream

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Reminds me of the time my 2 ton pig blazer beat a C5 auto, I mean he got me through 1st and 2nd gear but was no match for my top end power

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
MINTSICK said:
Reminds me of the time my 2 ton pig blazer beat a C5 auto, I mean he got me through 1st and 2nd gear but was no match for my top end power
LMAO!!!!!

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
99noma said:
got a kill tonight on a 96 mustang gt tonight in my 2000 grand am gt. he pulled on second gear on me but i came screaming back and spanked his [email protected]$d butt.

did he know you were racing?

·
BADDEST TRUCK IN DFW
2,089 Posts
lol...... lets see v6 grandprix vs 48 GT..... somebody get teh spec's Im lazy

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
A 96 GT with a good driver and a 5spd should be able to pull off a high 14/low 15. If I am not mistaken, power specs are 215hp/285ft lbs for a 96. Only 1/4 time I could find was a 14.8 for a 95 GT, last time I checked a grand am GT was not a high 14 or even a low 15 second car.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
A 96 GT with a good driver and a 5spd should be able to pull off a high 14/low 15. If I am not mistaken, power specs are 215hp/285ft lbs for a 96. Only 1/4 time I could find was a 14.8 for a 95 GT, last time I checked a grand am GT was not a high 14 or even a low 15 second car.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The only thing I see possible between these vehicles is for the pontiac to get a better start because the mustangs driver fell asleep. I dont think there is any way the grand am would pass after 2nd gear unless the mustang driver let off after being ahead. Make up a more believable race next time or think before you post about a "race" that was actually the other car idling away from the redlight and you hammering it.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
I agree, if the start was even maybe the grand am would have an edge through 1st gear due to the mustang spinning, etc. but if the mustang got ahead through 1st and 2nd gear there is no way a 3.4L grand am is gonna come screaming back and blow on by....

·
Registered
181 Posts
my moms 3.8 litre grand am can haul... same as grandmas 3.8 litre impala. I'd say its possible.
I've had some surprise kills in my truck where I just was doing it for a laugh. Even funnier walking a city boy in his wife beater with his bling on in his neon lol. However, would have been embarassed if I lost that one. But hey, nobody said city people could drive :p

·
(s)AINT
498 Posts
a grand am..... i dunno

a gtp grand prix, definitaly

that 3.8 is a bad lil motor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts