S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Dime Dreamer
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A certain individual seems to never learn when to grow up... he happened to mention my name on this forum recently. Long story short... I am well-respected (or so they tell me...) over at mys10.com and have only had one post edited since 2001.

If you know who I am not-naming right now please disregard any and all of his immaturity.

Thank you!
JPowell

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
A certain individual seems to never learn when to grow up... he happened to mention my name on this forum recently. Long story short... I am well-respected (or so they tell me...) over at mys10.com and have only had one post edited since 2001.

If you know who I am not-naming right now please disregard any and all of his immaturity.

Thank you!
JPowell
Be more specific.
I get it.
happened to mention his or her name on this forum recently.Yes,
story short
seems very long to me too.It's good to meet someone who is well-respected or so they tell him or her.
I hope to be as smart as HAL in 2001.I think I do.you are quite welcome.
Do you like talking to me?
:sheep:

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
This is the most worthless thread i've seen in the last 5 minutes.

I'm asking you not to bring any problems from another forum overhere. If you have a problem with a user than take it to PM, but you wont be introducing another site's problems over here.

So kindly, STFU and move on.

###

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Southern said:
This is the most worthless thread i've seen in the last 5 minutes.

I'm asking you not to bring any problems from another forum overhere. If you have a problem with a user than take it to PM, but you wont be introducing another site's problems over here.

So kindly, STFU and move on.

###

This is sad, but:stupid: :finger:
Crybaby bitch.

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
JPowell said:

Thank you!
JPowell
What ever happend at mys10.com needs to stay over there. Don't bring it over here. I've already taken care of the thread.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
What ever happend at mys10.com needs to stay over there. Don't bring it over here. I've already taken care of the thread.
What is your real name?
Can you tell me any gossip?
What happened? :rolleyes:

·
Dime Dreamer
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No see here you little shit-brained piece of Canadian bacon... you've got it all wrong. I'm not the one driving a piece of shit ugly ass 2.8L slug of a truck 4x4 with mis-matched tires, that has shitty bondo and roll on undercoating on the bottom panels "thanks dad for the loan to help me paint it". You're the one who is too stupid to not get repeatedly kicked off forums and insults everyone who doesn't have apathy for your pathetic wormy little life. I hope to God London Drugs wasn't stupid enough to hire your pathetic ass. Nobody at mys10 liked you, and you got pissed off because comments started to strike a nerve. The truth hurts, ehh?

Give it time- you're still just a boy. In the future, fags such as yourself (sorry I'm not playing for your team, you'll have to keep dreaming) will enjoy ****ing you in the ass, you just have to grow some hair on it- then your dreams will come true.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
No see here you little shit-brained piece of Canadian bacon... you've got it all wrong. I'm not the one driving a piece of shit ugly ass 2.8L slug of a truck 4x4 with mis-matched tires, that has shitty bondo and roll on undercoating on the bottom panels "thanks dad for the loan to help me paint it". You're the one who is too stupid to not get repeatedly kicked off forums and insults everyone who doesn't have apathy for your pathetic wormy little life. I hope to God London Drugs wasn't stupid enough to hire your pathetic ass. Nobody at mys10 liked you, and you got pissed off because comments started to strike a nerve. The truth hurts, ehh?

Give it time- you're still just a boy. In the future, fags such as yourself (sorry I'm not playing for your team, you'll have to keep dreaming) will enjoy ****ing you in the ass, you just have to grow some hair on it- then your dreams will come true.
Are you serious? I see. Oh there.That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about .
I am sorry to hear that you are not the one driving a piece of shit ugly ass 2point 8L slug of a truck 4x4 with mis-matched tires that has shitty bondo and roll on undercoating on the bottom panels thanks dad for the loan to help him or her paint it.
I think there might be a few exception.Why do you want to do God London Drugs was not stupid enough to hire your pathetic ass so much?That is a rather sweeping generalization about people.Tell me more.What if I don't have it to give?Do you still ?
:sheep:

·
Official Canadian Asshole
878 Posts
roll on ? are you on ****ing crack? go to walmart you faggoty son of a bitch...

wow so what my parents paid for my truck big deal, get over it, they have money, it doesnt matter..infact, go stick you did in your little 2.2's tail pipe..

i never aplied at london drugs because i got a better job and busted my ass off but it paid off...but then the place where i was working for shut down and moved..

me and 'bigblackone' had a fun time talking about your for an hour or so, i dunno about you being a cheap bastard or something...it was funny..

oh and hey, buddy, its not like my parents went out and bought me a $30,000 truck....they could have...but i wanted something older that i could work on...and hey buy say mid febuary next year, when i am in mechanics at school, it will have 5 1/2" more lift on it, 33" tires, new 3.4, all kindsa shit..itll outdo you 2.2 anyday of the week..

next summer i am going to purchase a 91, wich will be AWD, and have a 400+ hp 350 V8.. then if i sell that i willg et an 03 Xtreme with a 4.3....

I dont want you to think im some dink or something i just got fed up with you...im not as spoiled as you think i am..i dont go mom and dad buy me this or anything like that...my truck isnt even on the road yet, and i have my lisence...know why? cause they are gonna make me pay for my own insurance...

But it seemed like you were some type of what who saved everything down to the penny! that i did not really understand....no going out to eat, no this, no that? did you ever splurge and buy something cool that you would enjoy? probably not...i did...with my 5 days of work i bought a thousand dollar tv...see sometimes maybe doing something like that could "chill your attitude" im not sure though...

Im not sure that any of what i just wrote made any sence at all, because i am a little tired...but i dont understand why you think im all spoiled and shit, and from what i could see you were a tight wad...

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
roll on ? are you on ****ing crack? go to walmart you faggoty son of a bitch...

wow so what my parents paid for my truck big deal, get over it, they have money, it doesnt matter..infact, go stick you did in your little 2.2's tail pipe..

i never aplied at london drugs because i got a better job and busted my ass off but it paid off...but then the place where i was working for shut down and moved..

me and 'bigblackone' had a fun time talking about your for an hour or so, i dunno about you being a cheap bastard or something...it was funny..

oh and hey, buddy, its not like my parents went out and bought me a $30,000 truck....they could have...but i wanted something older that i could work on...and hey buy say mid febuary next year, when i am in mechanics at school, it will have 5 1/2" more lift on it, 33" tires, new 3.4, all kindsa shit..itll outdo you 2.2 anyday of the week..

next summer i am going to purchase a 91, wich will be AWD, and have a 400+ hp 350 V8.. then if i sell that i willg et an 03 Xtreme with a 4.3....

I dont want you to think im some dink or something i just got fed up with you...im not as spoiled as you think i am..i dont go mom and dad buy me this or anything like that...my truck isnt even on the road yet, and i have my lisence...know why? cause they are gonna make me pay for my own insurance...

But it seemed like you were some type of what who saved everything down to the penny! that i did not really understand....no going out to eat, no this, no that? did you ever splurge and buy something cool that you would enjoy? probably not...i did...with my 5 days of work i bought a thousand dollar tv...see sometimes maybe doing something like that could "chill your attitude" im not sure though...

Im not sure that any of what i just wrote made any sence at all, because i am a little tired...but i dont understand why you think im all spoiled and shit, and from what i could see you were a tight wad...
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on. :sheep:

·
Dime Dreamer
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can tell you this- a tight wad would not venture out and begin a complete FRAME UP restoration of a 69' Camaro while dating a girl and going to college at the same time. I am simply not some dumb ass that goes into complete debt and lets creditors control me because of my feeble materialistic impulses.

Make fun of my 2.2 all you want- gets 28 mpg which is why I sold my 4.3L. It will still smoke your 2.8 any day of the weak. Personally I could care less how fast that truck is. Looks damn presentable and rides nice. Has a nice clean sounding stereo in it now as well. Driving almost 30,000 miles a year costs lots of gas money. What did you want me to do, drive a Honda Civic? I took the S-dime.

As for the mommy and daddy shit... get over it. I dropped it. So should you. You've had a bone to pick with me ever since I started pointing out your immature posts. Get over it. You can't beat me in intelligence, you're already proved that time and time again. Sure I can keep playing these stupid typing insult games all day long. Why? Perhaps boredom. Quite frankly, however, it is fun to watch you get pissed off. Even if you hate me, you know that I have a way of pushing your buttons. You have to at least give me that.

You are an individual that could be capable of making internet forum readers laugh if you'd just grow up and start being a man instead of an insecure boy. Damn, I thought you'd get it by now...

Oh and Bigblackone- **** you too, for talking about me behind my back... im me "jpowell" on Yahoo if you have a problem with that.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
I can tell you this- a tight wad would not venture out and begin a complete FRAME UP restoration of a 69' Camaro while dating a girl and going to college at the same time. I am simply not some dumb ass that goes into complete debt and lets creditors control me because of my feeble materialistic impulses.

Make fun of my 2.2 all you want- gets 28 mpg which is why I sold my 4.3L. It will still smoke your 2.8 any day of the weak. Personally I could care less how fast that truck is. Looks damn presentable and rides nice. Has a nice clean sounding stereo in it now as well. Driving almost 30,000 miles a year costs lots of gas money. What did you want me to do, drive a Honda Civic? I took the S-dime.

As for the mommy and daddy shit... get over it. I dropped it. So should you. You've had a bone to pick with me ever since I started pointing out your immature posts. Get over it. You can't beat me in intelligence, you're already proved that time and time again. Sure I can keep playing these stupid typing insult games all day long. Why? Perhaps boredom. Quite frankly, however, it is fun to watch you get pissed off. Even if you hate me, you know that I have a way of pushing your buttons. You have to at least give me that.

You are an individual that could be capable of making internet forum readers laugh if you'd just grow up and start being a man instead of an insecure boy. Damn, I thought you'd get it by now...

Oh and Bigblackone- **** you too, for talking about me behind my back... im me "jpowell" on Yahoo if you have a problem with that.
Are you a student?
It's good to meet someone who is simply not some dumb ass that goes into complete debt and lets creditors control him or her because of his or her feeble materialistic impulses.
What are the ingredients?I've lost the context, . Are we still on simply not some dumb ass that goes into complete debt and lets creditors control him or her because of his or her feeble materialistic impulses?
That is only what you think.I am sure you could.Are you sure
damn presentable and rides nice is?That question has never crossed my mind before.Are you a man or a woman?
Do you prefer books or TV?
Where did you take them?Who told you that?Where can I get over it?Why?:
said dropped it.
Awesome. Maybe you should ask someone older.What happened to it?
Where can I get over it?Once more? All of them?Alright then. Oh you can, can you?
I couldn't think of anything else to say. You seem uncertain. It's good to meet someone who is bored..
Not really that much. I think to watch you get pissed off is a lot of fun. Aren't you always frank?Yes, even that.We have never talked about it before.
Are all You an individual that could be capable of making internet forum readers laugh if you would just grow up and start being a man instead of an insecure boy?Right now?
Colloquial expression. Where are you located?
Great.
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about YOU would get it by. Try being more or less specific.
I don't know anyone named him or her jpowell on Yahoo if you have a problem with that.
:woah:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts