S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1997 ford T-bird, for my winter beater for the next few years, (s-10 put away for winter) I just installed a stereo yesterday, I started to do my rear side pillar speakers and they weren't there, the wires where, so i hooked them up, but I am not sure if I got my + and - right... can someone tell me the wiring diagram for a 1997 Ford t-bird without the premium sound. Front and rear if possible..

Thanks...

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
99xtreme said:
I just bought a 1997 ford T-bird, for my winter beater for the next few years, (s-10 put away for winter) I just installed a stereo yesterday, I started to do my rear side pillar speakers and they weren't there, the wires where, so i hooked them up, but I am not sure if I got my + and - right... can someone tell me the wiring diagram for a 1997 Ford t-bird without the premium sound. Front and rear if possible..

Thanks...
if you just installed a stereo...look at the wires you hooked them up to...then there ya go...did ya hard wire it...or use a harness...well look at the wire you hooked them up to...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 3 of 3 Posts