S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FuckS104um
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming back from work a few nights ago and I was turing my heat on, had my eyes off the road for one second. When I looked up I saw something in the road in the middle of both lanes (still don't know what it was) about the time I saw it, it was too late and the next thing I heard was a loud boom and some scraping. I pulled over to stop and make sure I wasn't leaking any fluids, by the time I pulled over the scraping noise stopped and my bumper grille was gone. I looked for it and even went back in the morning the next day and still didin't find it. The damage is bumper busted up and grille M.I.A.

The next pic shows the chip under the M in the grille better

·
Registered
732 Posts
I feel you. I slid my truck into a ditch a few months ago. It scratched the hell out of my valance. Although my paint isn't as nice as your is.

·
FuckS104um
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think it was a dog, there's still some hair stuck on the bumper what ever it was all I saw was something tan.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
if it was tan it was most likely a white tail deer.

·
Check your ground
30,848 Posts
Do you really think his truck could clear a deer lol. OP that sucks I hate it for you. I had a squirrel run out in front of me a couple weeks ago and I couldn't dodge it, luckily it did no major damage.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I'm thinking Sasquatch was waiting for you; ran out so damn fast and stole your grille before you could blink twice! LMAO! At least there wasn't any heavier damage!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
That also reminds me of the time I was headed out around 3 in the morning with my '91 S10.....also lowered....with the bed loaded. Heavy storms had just gone through so it was even darker then usual and a few deer decided to run out in front of me (I was going 55 mph)....all I had time to do was down shift out of 5th gear, get on the binders, and use both lanes to weave in between two of the deer. I got lucky.......no hair or guts on the truck! LOL!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Do you really think his truck could clear a deer lol. OP that sucks I hate it for you. I had a squirrel run out in front of me a couple weeks ago and I couldn't dodge it, luckily it did no major damage.
ever think that maybe he didnt hit it very hard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts