S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Awesome Tony.. Love those Rotary engines, nothing is as different as those cars.. besides my dads '17 Steamer :) A friend of mine had a 94 RX7.. He killed its performance by putting a HUGE system in it. I always told him to race it w/o the system.. He sold it a year later.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this car is great. other one ran good but i know tranny and rear end wouldnt hold up for long.

this one here i just picked up a entire racing beat set up. from motor all the way back. it gets rid of 4 cats.. yes 4 cats. racing beat raced a stock rx7 85 gsl-se ran a [email protected] with the racing beat exhaust im gettin ran a 14.81. it gets rid of all 4 cats and gives 2 1/4 piping from motor all the way back for each of the 2 ports.

my main thing is just a little louder out of it and better gas mileage. its a everyday car. i like my rice boy intake though and without the drop springs in back sat way high.

for a 17 year old car and nothing touched looks great

·
Registered
89 Posts
O_O hey man since ur a mod... any mods open? i know a **** load about cars... but honestly i can't agree with u on this one :( i am an american car lover! but at least its clean lookin

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive always been into rx7s also. the gsl is the carb 1.1 liter with a holly 500 4 barrel stock , the gsl-se is the 1.3 liter fuel injected. both come with posi. my gsl-se both of them swing donuts so easy. the stock gsl-se does 8s better than my buddys 92 stang. its funny as hell when you see it though.

8000 rpms on a dime lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gotta Love those clean Cali Cars!

Dont you have a problem with the police in Cali when you mod up your motor?

That looks so fresh and so clean!

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Those are some DONUT doing mofo'n cars....man they go around and around in a hurry....Thats a really nice and clean looking RX7...you should be proud of that..

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
My neighbor is a Smog Tech dude.. He's got an older car with headers straight pipes... He told me when he smogs it he put a cat at the end of the pipe tests it, passes it and then goes on his merry way... Maybe I can setup somthing for ya if you have probs (?) Course I'm down in Los Angeles but willing to help out in any way I can. :)

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Ok, I know this is older than dook but damn I wish my Rex was that clean! :( Love the car Tony!

Yeah, mine's an 85 GSL with a carbed 13B 4 port, heavily streetported but is crying for a rebuild. If I only had some money.
Sigh..

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Damn, a monster port? Is that bigger than a J-port?

·
0 Posts
Nice. MY brother has an 87 rx07 and if his looked that good he'd be the happiest guy on earth. He just got it back from collision damage repair...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts