S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the possible damages to my vortec v-6 engine if i get nos. what build up will i have to do????

·
T/A drivin foundin member
538 Posts
use common sense, on a stock engine, dont be very hard on it! if you are going to build up, id say go with forged pistons, better rods, valvesprings, and bearings. also get the best head gaskets you can buy.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
moxon4 said:
what are the possible damages to my vortec v-6 engine if i get nos. what build up will i have to do????
what kind of damages can you do? if you're lucky, you might blow a head gasket and catch it really quick, and be able to save the motor, if you're unlucky, you'll be pulling pieces out of the oil pan, IF they don't fall on the ground because one of your connectiong rods decided to create a viewing hole through the side of your block...

·
Wir sind allein
72 Posts
Re: Re: NOS on my vortec v-6

Psychobrick said:
what kind of damages can you do? if you're lucky, you might blow a head gasket and catch it really quick, and be able to save the motor, if you're unlucky, you'll be pulling pieces out of the oil pan, IF they don't fall on the ground because one of your connectiong rods decided to create a viewing hole through the side of your block...

ROFLMFAO!!!

As a famous quote by homer simpson "Its funny cause its true!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts