S-10 Forum banner

Norwegian S10

52K views 372 replies 80 participants last post by  Mostizzle 
#1 ·
Hi all!
Heres a couple of pictures of my 87 S10 pickup.
I'm located a bit more east than you are, on the other side of the atlantic ocean. In Haugesund, Norway.

My S10 is going through a bit of a facelift this winter..
It currently has a 305cui SBC engine, but the plans are a 454cui CBB engine.
The transmission is a newly rebuilt TH350 with b&m shiftkit.

I'll add some pictures today, and if someone likes it, i'll add some more another day! ;)

Great forum by the way! :)

the next one is after I lowered it:

and the engine bay:

See less See more
#227 ·
#95 ·
Those wheels on the front...I want those for my car! I love the BBS mesh style, are you going for a slight stretch on the tires? That 89 Opel you had was badass...my kinda stance.

#96 ·
the firewall is welded shut.. removed the heatersystem! :)

the wheels are just there for show and tell at this point, since I only have 3 of them, and they are all a bit shabby looking! :p
but I will definately go for some wheels like that!
the opel was cool, but a little beat! :p

#104 ·
a small update from overseas! :)

I traded the blazer for an 80 cutlass cruiser.. the weather here in Norway hasn't been excellent, so there hasn't been a lot of pictures taken. I will be back with more later this week I hope..

for now, a taste of whats in store..

#111 ·
well, the wagon is an 80 cutlass cruiser diesel, but the engine is now a very slow 305 csb.
the front coil springs are a pair of lowering springs from the s10, that I cut 3 rings off of :p
the rear coils are lowering springs from a civic. the wheels are rondell 10x17 in the rear, and 8,5x17 in the front. the tires are stretched to fit inside the wheelarches.. 225/45-17 in the rear, and 205/40-17 up front.
I'm now in the process of fitting a huge stereo system, so that the cruising will be a lot more fun! :)
the wagon has a flat black paint job, and therefore looks a bit shabby! (Just the way I like it!)

I'll post some pictures within a few days, so be sure to check back soon! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.