S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else get the current page taken over while viewing/posting by a page claiming to be Norton antivirus saying my subscription is out of date. Usually happens If I have sat on a page for a couple minutes. it only happens on this forum site.

·
time to get cereal
3,396 Posts
Have you heard of this thing called an adblocker? Looks like you need one.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could be but seems strange I dont have problems anywhere else. you would think the host server would prevent that type of thing.

·
time to get cereal
3,396 Posts
The owner's of this forum are crooks, they could care less.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rotflmao

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I did not hear the sound of a popup.I have found a website that offers free ringtones for my phone, including categories like Sound effects, humor, games, nokia. . , samsung, Iphone. , etc. You can download it at sonnerie pour iphone to set free phone ringtones.

·
94 4x4,01 Blazer
2001 Blazer 4dr 4wd LT
1,102 Posts
your pop-up more than likely has nothing to due with this page/forum- most adware is either isp or server driven- you need to dump your browser's cache file, then reboot and all should be fine.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after updating my browser all is good. It does give me a warning but everything works right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use vpn when can not get access to some website banned in my country. I check mainly VeePN whihc works good in different places and helps to protect me wifi data.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts