S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i never checked b4 i got my new head gasket put on but it shouldnt take these things 14 seconds to get to 60 should it? It is extremly noisy inside the cab the engine make alot of nosie heard in the cab. Gotta turn the cd player up to ten to get rid of it is this normal. Just wondering.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you can at least tell me what your 2.2l are running. Im goin to put a bottle of that stp fuel injection cleaners any objections to that is it good stuff.

·
Registered
920 Posts
i think GM posts the 0-60 time at around 11 sec. I can tell you more this weekend ill be at a 1.8th track might try to get a 0-60 with a stopwatch.

·
Registered
920 Posts
wohoo 11.76 at 60.6 or something like that in the 1/8th, but that was really traction limited that track sucked. On the street itd be under 11.5

·
Registered
920 Posts
hehe i was up against a guy in a Z06 vette with nitrous. can you say buttspanking?
Yea see how bad that track sucked cant wait to go to a decent one. I spun all the way thru first, chirped and hopped in second and once i even got a little slip in third. And im running a 9.5 inch rear tire! I got a 60.95 mph in another run. Is it like a 1/4 track when its the average speed over the last section or is it the speed at the end of the 1/8th?
im thinkin of hittin the juice, and im giving really serious consideration to a custom turbo

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I did an 18.3 in the 1/4 with 3 of my 4 spark plug wires jumping gap, so you're right on!:thumbup:

Caleb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts