S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i hope it hasnt been started and i get whored for this.. but figured someone might as well just start it .

how do you guys feel about it

and does anyone got any details on exactly why?? minus the economy going to shit

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
It seems that there may be some underlying reason for this happening, just other than a "bad economy."

Sucks though, I liked watching those Nopi things on Speed. I guess it'll be reruns for a while.

·
resident crybaby
1,517 Posts
is it cancelled this year or indefinitely

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
Oh Noes!!! No rice boys to beat up on or make fun of this year!!!!
**** you dude. for someone who supposedly supports customizing vehichles you sure do have a narrow ****ing mind.

it sucks that they cancelled it. i was looking to go.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeap i guess they just were not bringing in the numbers and shit this year... so gonna try and get there shit together i recon

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,045 Posts
**** you dude. for someone who supposedly supports customizing vehichles you sure do have a narrow ****ing mind.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :haha:

No, its just 99% of the cars/supporters of that show are hacks/riceboys/with shit box cars. Ive been to nationals a few times..Ive had a Honda, nothing wrong with them, the "NOPI" crowd however :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
i like the nopi show i took second in under construction last year in Epping NH! it was a decent show with a few nice trucks and yes some ricers are wicked hacks but i see just as many hacked mini's

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
right no doubt.... and everyone has there opinions.. and me im not big on the imports at all ... but doesnt mean i dont love watching the pro cars at the events and the half naked women

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,045 Posts
I did blow through 35lbs of N2o last time i went though.... Everyone with an "si" and a muffler thinks they are fast...

·
Severed Ties Petitioning
2,553 Posts

customizing a truck actually takes work. customizing a honda just takes an apc catalog and a parent's credit card. granted there are some fast hondas out there, but it takes no less than $20k in them just to break into the sub 11 second range. personally it doesnt bother me one bit seing NOPI gone. IMO it kinda puts out the image that everyone of our generation is a fast and furious inspired wanna be thug. I watched the show once, and couldnt stand it. everyone they interviewed tried to act so hard, and the cars really werent much to look at. I'd rather watch NHRA or IHRA anyday

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
actually does anyone race on here ??

just wondering because i do !!!

Maryland International Raceway!!!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,045 Posts
do you race regularly ?

and if so where?

Yes and no. Usually Beech Bend in KY, or Silver Dollar in GA...Sometimes...occasionally...Ive been caught up on a street, somewhere, sometime... ;)

Nice camaro!

Personally I prefer something that I can drive on the streets as well...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts